BOS @ MTL Nov. 21, 2011 - What's your call?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

BOS @ MTL Nov. 21, 2011 - What's your call?

I say 9 in a row but it won't be easy. Habs D is depleted but they actually looked pretty good against NYR.

Boston 3 Mtl 2

Check this out, Vladimir Putin has more goals this year than Scott Gomez!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: BOS @ MTL Nov. 21, 2011 - What's your call?

My sentiments too.

I think there will be a couple of PP goals (each) tonight with the B's prevailing 5-3. (Empty netter by Bergeron)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

Montréal 4-1
    Bruins will think about a walk in a park, but .....BOOM!

check this out,Moen got more goal than Pouliot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa_s6iTdCQ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

The Bruins are playing so well right but the Habs style gives the Bruins such a hard time.  That said, I can't see the B's losing 3 in a row to any team, so I'll go with 3-1 Bruins.  But, it should be noted that I am wearing my black & gold glasses....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

This is not the same Bruins team that lost the first 2 encounters against Montreal.  5 -1 Boston over Canadians. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

7-5 Bruins.  Clown show.  Bruins get caught up in showing the Shabs they can skate.  In the end, they have too many more weapons than Montreal.  This will be a little like Kansas-Oklahoma NCAA title game in 1988 - rather than slow down the team with the rep for running, the Bruins will beat them at their own game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

3-0 B's. TT will see 18 - 20 shots on goal and the B's will be on their game. Pouliot with the first goal and game winner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm not comfortable with numbers, but I do believe that the Bruins will win, Montreal doesn't have the guns to stop all three bruins lines. Fluto forecasts Pouliot on Kelly's line, but, I certainly hope that Claude realizes Caron brings much more capability and steadiness to that line, allowing both Kelly and Peverly to play their game without worrying about covering for Pouliot mistakes. Claude will reinforce zero retaliations in pre-game, but won't limit the hits as they come.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

How about this? 8-0 Bruins, and bigtime punchdowns on a few Habs, starting with that little asspuke Subban. Beat his a s s large.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

B's 4-3 and overcome a bunch of homer power play calls. (predicting a phantom call when Patches goes a diving)
    Carrie is good not great.
    Pouliot falls down.
    Chara gets booed everytime he touches the puck.
    Campbell continues his really strong play.
    Subban scores on one of the Shabs PP's and acts like he single handedly liberated the French from the Nazis.
    Martin continues to wear that puss.
    Thomas gets plenty of helmet taps from teammates for a good win.
    Habs complain about how the Bruins play the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Prediction is my heart ... Bruins 6, Habs 2. Bruins losing back to back and now needing to make a statement do just that as they keep on rolling.

Prediction as per the hockey gods ... Habs 3, Bruins 2 (Overtime). Montreal cannot compete so they lean, clog, clutch, dive and wear the game down to a booooooooring slow paced .... zzzzzzzzzz

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

heh.

With Chara in the room attending to a skate problem, Pacioretty slingshots himself around the net, up the boards, and face first into the most solid object he can find.  After the game, Chara is arrested, Mike Gillis tells anyone who will listen that this is typical Bruins hockey, the words "tabernac" and "calice" slip out over RDS, the 911 system in Montreal crashes, the city takes advantage of this opportunity to burn down Olympic Stadium for the insurance, bars double the price on quart cans of 50, Jean Charest declares martial law and appoints Celine Dion head of Cirque du Soleil.

A German person tells them to settle the f... down.  French blood wins out.  Montreal surrenders to a schnitzel vendor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

No better team to beat and extend the win streak to 9!! Good test to see if the B's have really got some mojo going. Just hope they aren't looking/thinking ahead to Buffalo Wednesday......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Can't see the Bs looking past their most hated rival. Bs should roll to their 9th str8 win but they seem to play their worst against the hated Habs. 4-2 Bs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: BOS @ MTL Nov. 21, 2011 - What's your call?:
    heh. With Chara in the room attending to a skate problem, Pacioretty slingshots himself around the net, up the boards, and face first into the most solid object he can find.  After the game, Chara is arrested, Mike Gillis tells anyone who will listen that this is typical Bruins hockey, the words "tabernac" and "calice" slip out over RDS, the 911 system in Montreal crashes, the city takes advantage of this opportunity to burn down Olympic Stadium for the insurance, bars double the price on quart cans of 50, Jean Charest declares martial law and appoints Celine Dion head of Cirque du Soleil. A German person tells them to settle the f... down.  French blood wins out.  Montreal surrenders to a schnitzel vendor.
    Posted by Bookboy007

HA! This is the funniest thing I've read in 8-10 days. Maybe longer....forget when I last read the NYT op-ed page.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Bruins 4....Habs 2...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Incidentally, with a regulation or OT win tonight, the Bruins will take over the division lead and SECOND place in the conference (from a playoff seeding perspective).  They'll tie the Sobbers and Laffs with 24 points, tie the Sobbers at10 ROWs, and win the tie-break based on goals for.  Second place.  With the struggles of the Caps and the fundamental ineptitude of the rest of the SE, the NE winner should finish no lower than 2nd.

Bruins will also be one back of the Flyers and Pens for first in the Conference, though the Pens can widen the gap if they win tonight.

Only Philly, Pitt, Minn, Chicago and SJ have more than 24 points going into tonight's games, and only SJ (25) has played as few games as Boston (18).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Prediction is my heart ... Bruins 6, Habs 2. Bruins losing back to back and now needing to make a statement do just that as they keep on rolling. Prediction as per the hockey gods ... Habs 3, Bruins 2 (Overtime). Montreal cannot compete so they lean, clog, clutch, dive and wear the game down to a booooooooring slow paced .... zzzzzzzzzz
    Posted by ErnestoGiove

The Habs lately are making teams look bad. Their style of game is to keep the teams on a perimeter and they block a lot of shots.
    On Saturday Rangers got 17shots on goal , 17shots blocked and 10 missed the net. Hardly a play in close. Bruins must penetrate and not fall into the trap shooting from the outside.
    Neutral zone also, They're a trap team !
    I predict a boring game unless the Bruins can open the scoring and make the Habs get out of their shell.
    I'm at the game GO BRUINS !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Only A effort will mark Montreal a winner tonight.  It can be done, but the Bs as stated above are not the same team as three weeks ago.  4-3 Bs!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 4  Habs 2

Its about time we beat these guys this season and we are rolling it continues in montreal tonight. Hopefuly a bruin does another clean hit on a hab player the fans call 911 and I would also like to see a diving called on a habs player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Montréal 4-1 Bruins will think about a walk in a park, but .....BOOM! check this out,Moen got more goal than Pouliot.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa_s6iTdCQ
    Posted by Kordic

Does it bother you that noone gets fired up with your trolling since the Cup landed in Boston? Seriously, just curious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Weird stuff seems to happen when these clubs hook up especially in Montreal.  We know home side fan animosity will be amped as will the Habs, feeding off the buzz and will bring it to the Bruins from the puck drop.  There won't be any sleep-skating from the B's who will get ahead early and shut the yaps of the Canadiens' fans.  Boston 4 - Habs 3 in a back and forth game with Montreal scoring late to make it close and tense. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That's hilarious - and true.  Shab troll is less annoying when the Bruins have rings and the Shabs are working on 19 years without a Finals appearance.

Maybe they should trade for Semin.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

That's hilarious - and true.  Shab troll is less annoying when the Bruins have rings and the Shabs are working on 19 years without a Finals appearance. Maybe they should trade for Semin.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Exactly and how bad does it suck for their fans who used to tell us we have had nothing since orr and compony to now see their team is almost in a 20 year cup drought?

Sections
Shortcuts