Boston Bruins Highlight Reel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBsProductions. Show BostonBsProductions's posts

Boston Bruins Highlight Reel

Hey guys, I would love if you guys took a look at this highlight edit i did for this season so far. Let me know what you guys think. This is what im going to school for, and would love for feedback from everyone. everybody enjoy, lets go bruins!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrNJ-1a4k_s

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Re: Boston Bruins Highlight Reel

Refreshing, in that you didn't use any Rap Crap music. Worth an A just for that alone, if I was your Prof.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I stopped it at 14 seconds in.  I have no interest in seeing Blackhawks goals in the Cup Final.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBsProductions. Show BostonBsProductions's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I stopped it at 14 seconds in.  I have no interest in seeing Blackhawks goals in the Cup Final.

sometimes you have to face the truth to move on, what kills us, mkaes us stronger

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonBsProductions' comment:

sometimes you have to face the truth to move on, what kills us, mkaes us stronger

I watched it when it happened.  Watching it again doesn't make it any more or less real.  In a magnificently negative and/or unhappy world, when given the choice, I prefer to choose things that remind me of good times, not bad times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to BostonBsProductions' comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The problem is, there's no counterbalance to it.

You watch a Red Sox 2004 World Series win video, it generally starts with Aaron Boone's walk-off killer in 2003.

You watch a 2011 Bruins Stanley Cup winning video, it generally starts with the horrifying 3-0, 3-0, uh oh collapse against Philly in 2010.

But you are going to do a "highlight reel" of, what, 33 games into the season? First in the division and second in the conference is nice and all, but they have not accomplished anything yet and there's lots of season to go... and you are going to start the "highlights" with last season's Game 6 end game meltdown?

No thanks, I wouldnt watch it either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

No, what kills us....makes us dead! If you wanted to start off the video with an unhappy thought why not use game 7 in rd 1 against the Leafs. Show the Leafs 4th goal, with some commentary saying that the Leafs are up 4-1. Then you show Horton's goal, then you show Lucic's goal & the video clip of him moving his lips saying..."One more boys!" and go from there. Then commentary describing "One of the greatest comebacks in sports history!" You can't create what might be. You need to show what was & factual. Showing the Hawks beating the Bruins with no happy ending has a negative impact & that negativity doesn't leave without having a positive ending. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I think you did a really good job. Like the music with it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Really good production. The editing was great as well as the music synced with the action perfectly. But why a highlight package 33 games into the season?
    Good luck with the assignment!

Sections
Shortcuts