Boston Bruins Player Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Boston Bruins Player Rankings

This is where TSN ranks players out of the top 50 in every postion. Bruins players that made it are the following.

LW:

# 12: Milan Lucic 75.54
    # 30: Brad Marchand 72.34

Center:

#7: Patrice Bergeron

RW:

# 29: Mark Recchi
    # 31: Nathan Horton

D:

#10: Zdeno Chara
    # 36: Dennis Siedenberg

Goalie:
    #1: Tim Thomas

Nice to have players in the top 50 for every position. Including 2 top 10 and one that just missed top 10.

Talk about depth :-). I like this team alot add 1more top 50 Winger/Center/Dman and looooook outttt!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Boston Bruins Player Rankings

In Response to Boston Bruins Player Rankings:
    [QUOTE]This is where TSN ranks players out of the top 50 in every postion. Bruins players that made it are the following. LW: # 12: Milan Lucic 75.54 # 30: Brad Marchand 72.34 Center: #7: Patrice Bergeron RW: # 29: Mark Recchi # 31: Nathan Horton D: #10: Zdeno Chara # 36: Dennis Siedenberg Goalie: #1: Tim Thomas Nice to have players in the top 50 for every position. Including 2 top 10 and one that just missed top 10. Talk about depth :-). I like this team alot add 1more top 50 Winger/Center/Dman and looooook outttt!!!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Not bad, but Recchi at#29!!!!!!  LMFAO.  Also, Chara should be higher....and not sure Bergeron is that high..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Who are the other 9 D's in front of Chara ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm assuming he means this link: