Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add)

to quote donna the buffalo...."every piece here is a part of the whole, no one piece more important than the rest"... this is what it is, because we are who we are. the crazy thing is, discussing the games the day after on this site, is nearly as entertaining as actually watching the games themselves! sometimes moreso. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

NAS gets my vote to wear the "C." As for the "A's," I'm gonna go Shupe and Dez. Stanley gets my vote as coach because of his positive influence & motivational skills/postings.

Just curious what the rest of the board thinks, who am I (with regards to an NHL player)?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add):
    NAS gets my vote to wear the "C." As for the "A's," I'm gonna go Shupe and Dez. Stanley gets my vote as coach because of his positive influence & motivational skills/postings. Just curious what the rest of the board thinks, who am I (with regards to an NHL player)?
    Posted by Hockguy0818

Mike Green. BOOM*

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

NAS gets my vote to wear the "C." As for the "A's," I'm gonna go Shupe and Dez.  Just curious what the rest of the board thinks, who am I (with regards to an NHL player)?
    Posted by Hockguy0818

Jonathan Toews. Not as flashy as some players but consistently performs at a world-class level.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Nrgguy - The Andrew Ference of the board, criticized for his lack of dazzling posts but a solid member of the team that is recognized for his contrarian views and don't throw the baby out with the bath water temperment. Quick to point out that he was right all along, the Bruins could win with Julien, and that PC did a great job. The most underrated poster on the board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Everyone - for ignoring the trolls and idiots.  Keep it up.  It makes everyone into an NHLer for being professional enough to not aknowledge the buffoons in the stands who aren't there to watch hockey, but to get their faces on the jumbotron or 6 o'clock news.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Isla is Barry Pederson- non obtrusive, goes about his game, knows his hockey, puts up huge points in spurts, doesn't get rattled by name calling and I wouldn't trade him for whomever has been compared to Cam Neely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Shupe - the consumate agitator with a decent skill set and hockey knowledge... so Brad Marchand.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

CactusTony is Sean Avery....waived bye bye

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shupe - the consumate agitator with a decent skill set and hockey knowledge... so Brad Marchand.
    Posted by red75

Thanks Red.

Hey, I have been called a troll by bigvig.  He secretly thinks I am the master mind of trolls.  which makes me smile everytime he writes about it.  I think Fletch also called me a troll.  Maybe I am Marchand.  Maybe I am.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I feel like I am the Corey Perry of pests.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I feel like I am the Corey Perry of pests.
    Posted by callodthedom19

You're all Hart Rock.  I would say Lapierre.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I don't think so. I drop the gloves whenever and I rarely cross the line. I have been known to but I don't do it all the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

How about Tootoo Train

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

CactusTony is Sean Avery....waived bye bye
    Posted by kelvana33

No reason to insult Avery that bad.  Cactus doesn't deserve to be likened to ANY hockey player.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

How about Tootoo Train
    Posted by shuperman

I feel like I am being disrespected here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add) : No reason to insult Avery that bad.  Cactus doesn't deserve to be likened to ANY hockey player.
    Posted by BadHabitude

So true, what was I thinking. Sorry Sean.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add) : So true, what was I thinking. Sorry Sean.
    Posted by kelvana33

I'm REALLY impressed by everyone ignoring the idiot(s) tonight.

Outstanding.

Just shows what can happen when people band together for a common cause.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add) : I'm REALLY impressed by everyone ignoring the idiot(s) tonight. Outstanding. Just shows what can happen when people band together for a common cause.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Spot on BH.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe forum projections of 2011-2012 ( please add) : I'm REALLY impressed by everyone ignoring the idiot(s) tonight. Outstanding. Just shows what can happen when people band together for a common cause.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Yeah, I'm done taking the bait.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by BadHabitude

I need to follow this a little more also. Don't post so much.

Sections
Shortcuts