Boston Hotel Contacts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Boston Hotel Contacts?

Taking my little guy down august 16th weekend.  Looking for anyone that has a contact with any of the hotel chains that give deal of any sort or knows anywhere that is a good place, decent price and location.  Im taking him the the aquarium, market so that end of town(Copely?) would be better.  We are going to a sox game but we plan on grabbing the subway for that.  

Any help suggestions would be appreciated.  

Cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Boston Hotel Contacts?

Sheraton Boston Hotel in Back Bay (green line @ Prudential/Hynes) or Boston Marriott Long Wharf (blue line @ NE Aquarium) are usually the two in the city that give the best value for what you get. Since anything in Boston will run at least $160+ no matter how you slice it, at least those two have great locations, really nice pools for the munchkins, and steps to the T. Check rates anywhere (hotels.com or whatever), but book with the actual hotel and not the discount site. They are more likley to upgrade you at check-in for no cost if they have nicer rooms available....something they won't do if you booked with a different web site.

Any chance you can park off-site and take the T to your hotel? $60 parking at some of the downtown hotels for 24 hours is the norm. I've had good luck parking for several days at the Cambridgeside Galleria if the Museum of Science right there is in your plans: http://www.cambridgesidegalleria.com/info/parking.cfm

Might save you $120 a weekend (3 days) in parking alone.

Have fun!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great stuff asmaha.  I hate the parking.  Its an added boot to the groin.  Ive looked at both.  

My little guy is 5 and is pretty pumped to go.  

Cheers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4orr. Show orr4orr's posts

Shupe check out Harborside Inn stayed there last week for the Paul McCartney concert. Its across the street from the Aquarium on one side and Faneuil hall on the other Also good eats and shops close by. And the T is outside the door. Or a block away for the one that goes to Fenway. Hope that helps.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/

Another option Shup is down the red line in Braintree or Quincy. The hotel rates down their are allot better than the ones in downtown and real close to the subways. I've had relatives who have come in from New York stay at the Hyatt Place and Holiday Inn Express there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Hotel Buckmire in Kenmore Square has pretty god value for the price and Hotel 140 Clarendon is in Copley Square (next to the Backbay T station) and seems very reasonable. No need for a car at either location as the T is steps away.

Enjoy your stay!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Tks to all.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I could have gotten you in for free at the Sheraton Tara in Braintree, used to do tons of details there. Now that it's the Hyatt like San mentioned, dont know anyone there yet.

I can get you a deal at the Motel 6 Braintree, right across the street from the T station (RedLine), the guy who runs it is a former PO...Not the best place though, sketchy clientel (we have a detail there every night), no fridge or breakfast in the morning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I could have gotten you in for free at the Sheraton Tara in Braintree, used to do tons of details there. Now that it's the Hyatt like San mentioned, dont know anyone there yet.

I can get you a deal at the Motel 6 Braintree, right across the street from the T station (RedLine), the guy who runs it is a former PO...Not the best place though, sketchy clientel (we have a detail there every night), no fridge or breakfast in the morning.

How about a cell with a blanket.  Haha.  Ive stayed in a bunch of places and all were pretty good. 

i will find something.  

Sections
Shortcuts