Boston is Overrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canucks2011Champs. Show Canucks2011Champs's posts

Boston is Overrated

I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees.

Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year!

Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Boston is Overrated

Keep spouting off at the mouth TROLL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Boston is Overrated:
    [QUOTE] You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks.
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs[/QUOTE]

Now this man received a 5 star Montreal education. Well done sir! However, and I am not totally certain, but arent they the Boston Ducks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PVN1. Show PVN1's posts

The Canucks are overrated the...The Bruins have been assessed well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : Keep living in denial biatch!

Yes because nobody wants a two time Vezina trophy winner or a Norris Trophy winner or Bergeron, Lucic or Krecji.  You are an idiot plain and simple who obviously knows little about the game.  By the way the only stars you have are the Sedin sisters and they do not play good Canadian hockey the way the game is supposed to be played.  Luongo has been a choke artist up to this point in his career and if they win this year it is in spite of him, not because of him.  Kesler has had a great year but it is one year and for his career he is no better than Bergeron.  So go back to eating your granola and s t f u.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!
    A person as young as you can operate a computer?.......that's very impressive little lady.I imagine you'll be able to just fly through middle-school. Who BTW,is over-rating the Bruins? I haven't heard anyone outside of this forum say they think Boston has a chance but it's nice to see you feel  differently.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated:Great response, that is what I expect out of a TROLL. This is a hockey forum. If you want to rant and rave about the other Boston teams then go there. I'm not living in denial. How many Stanley cups have the Canucks won so far? ZERO. I realize the Bruins haven't won one since 1972 but they do have 5. If you're a Yankee, Laker, Jet, or whatever fan you are, the next wagon is waiting for you TROLL  

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : They do not live up to the awards they received.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wow ignored by just reading the thread title, You just set a troll record.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!

after reading half way through your post I decided that I had something more important to do................like go drop a deuce........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : They do not live up to the awards they received.

As we say in Montreal, if you arent rewarded the trophy claim it as your own anyway. Hopefully, my request to have the Habs names engraved on the Stanley Cup this year instead of the Bruins will be considered. Please sign my petition.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

What are you going to say when that Boston Hockey team wins the Cup, with players that are no elite and nobody wants. I guess that would just make that Boston team pretty amazing.  Learn the game of hockey before you post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Lidstrom brought it during the regular season and the playoffs. Crosby, Kane, Toews, etc... Bieska has been solid yes but the Sedins? Are they playing? Does Henrik have a shot on goal yet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Ow, he pulled my hair!

/yawn

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Boston is Overrated : You're a jealous geek who has never touched puss before.  Enjoy the basement! Here is a photo of our new troll friend after being investigated for answering the door naked during Girl Scout Cookie season at mommy's:
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Being from Montreal, I was wondering if you have a version of that photo without the blacked out part. I need it for personal reasons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Tell Roberta "8 goals" Luongo they're overrated. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Yawn, I don't care what we are rated. I only care about winning and winning with class.

You don't hang banners for being highly rated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : Yes because nobody wants a two time Vezina trophy winner or a Norris Trophy winner or Bergeron, Lucic or Krecji.  You are an idiot plain and simple who obviously knows little about the game.  By the way the only stars you have are the Sedin sisters and they do not play good Canadian hockey the way the game is supposed to be played.  Luongo has been a choke artist up to this point in his career and if they win this year it is in spite of him, not because of him.  Kesler has had a great year but it is one year and for his career he is no better than Bergeron.  So go back to eating your granola and s t f u.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Absolute best post I've read all day.  Well played, sir.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : bawhaah I'd bet you and your boyfriend's case of European hair gel (that I will de-gift to the local beauty salon) that you can find it on your own with your Googling skills.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

My Lord, I do not have a boyfriend. She is a girl, and has been since the operation. Also, as I did not realize royalty posted here, I was wondering if you could send me a private plane to get me home from Toronto to Montreal as my fathers Christmas tree farm has gone under, leaving me penniless, destitue, and my girlfriends operation still unpaid for. I had no idea the balls were gonna cost extra.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Kesler is a stud. He dominated for team USA in the olympics, against the best rosters in the world. In no way shape or form is he a fluke. He's one of the best players in the NHL and he plays the game the right way. I definitely respect his game and can't wait to cheer for him in the next olympic games

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I will say it again, 3 Super Bowls , 2 World Series, 1 NBA Title enough said , All 4 teams are GOOD, So do us a favor go back to Canada. THIS IS A SPORTS TOWN NOT A ONE SPORT TOWN WE BOSTON FANS ARE NOT A ONE TRICK PONY.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

YOU GUYS MIGHT WIN ONE CUP IN 40 YEARS AND WE ARE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE A LOYAL SPORTS TOWN. ALL YOU GUYS HAVE IS HOCKEY. WE HAVE 4 TEAMS, NOT JUST ONE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STUFF YES HOCKEY IS MORE THEN LIKELY 4 TH IN THIS TOWN. BUT WE DO SUPPORT THEM AND ALSO THE WAY THE ECOMONY IS NOW PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE JOBS AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO GO TO GAMES SO THEY CAN NOT AFFORD TO WASTE HARD EARN MONEY ON TEAMS THAT ARE NOT THAT GOOD.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Canucks2011Chumps

open invitation...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]YOU GUYS MIGHT WIN ONE CUP IN 40 YEARS AND WE ARE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE A LOYAL SPORTS TOWN. ALL YOU GUYS HAVE IS HOCKEY. WE HAVE 4 TEAMS, NOT JUST ONE I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STUFF YES HOCKEY IS MORE THEN LIKELY 4 TH IN THIS TOWN. BUT WE DO SUPPORT THEM AND ALSO THE WAY THE ECOMONY IS NOW PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE JOBS AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO GO TO GAMES SO THEY CAN NOT AFFORD TO WASTE HARD EARN MONEY ON TEAMS THAT ARE NOT THAT GOOD.
    Posted by stinkman[/QUOTE]

This is totally untrue. We have many sports other than Hockey here in Montreal. We have dead bull riding. We have weasel hunting. We have Zamboni curling. And of course car burning, which for some unknown reason starts just as hockey season ends.

Sections
Shortcuts