Boston is Overrated

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Re: Boston is Overrated

Honestly, I have never seen a professional sports team in ANY sport seem so scared as the Cannots were on Monday night. Pretty sure we will see Cory Schneider in net before the night is over....

I wish there were Seguin Twins instead of those creepy Euro dudes with the same facial hair. Bruins in 6!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : Sounds like a real serious problem you have there, Francois.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Your Kingship, I cant even begin to tell you. I am so angry right now I really feel like taking lighter fluid to my '67 VW bus and burning it to the ground. I am just gonna wait till I get back to Montreal though, so it doesnt look like something unusual is going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : They do not live up to the awards they received.
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs[/QUOTE]

YOU LIVE IN PROVINCE TOWN    YES.....Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

In Response to Boston is Overrated:
    [QUOTE]I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!

What has BC ever won? Have they ever won the grey cup? Fake football

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Boston is Overrated : What has BC ever won? Have they ever won the grey cup? Fake football
    Posted by gymrat11[/QUOTE]

I know for sure they won a Downhill Cheese Roll once.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!

Apparently you know nothing about what it takes to become a championship team. Nice call on the Cup final........care to revise it? Here, I'll do it for you.....Bruins in 6

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

OK five games.   Got it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Huh, what's that Canucks2011Champs? I couldn't hear you. Try taking the c o c k out of your mouth, LOSER!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : Your Kingship, I cant even begin to tell you. I am so angry right now I really feel like taking lighter fluid to my '67 VW bus and burning it to the ground. I am just gonna wait till I get back to Montreal though, so it doesnt look like something unusual is going on.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

I cannot get enough. I Love it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Can we just leave this young lady alone. She's having some major personel problems. Her underwater basketweaving team keeps losing and she's trying to revive a failing Straitjacket Repair Business. As if that wasn't enough -- Prescription refills were denied this afternoon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : I cannot get enough. I Love it.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

It looks like a gay website. lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : It looks like a gay website. lol
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]
    Certainly since your arrival........btw,how do you know what one looks like?
        GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Dummy, if you know anything about baseball and Red Sox history the Red Sox are New England's team more then the Pats. The Red Sox have all of New England with the exception of half of Connecticut(and it's almost 50-50 in that state) The Giants  have more fans in New England then the Yanks. You are obviuosly not from New England. And it's 2-2 now and the B's have outscored the Canucks 14-5. Whole new series. And your NBA team moved to Memphis!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Boston is Overrated : You're a jealous geek who has never touched puss before.  Enjoy the basement! Here is a photo of our new troll friend after being investigated for answering the door naked during Girl Scout Cookie season at mommy's:
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

King where did you get that Picture? I met that wierdo in 1980. He is the son of a former Philadelphia respected judge. (I noticed the Channel 10 microphone) I live in the Philly area and I met him when I worked for Ted Kennedy in 1980 when he was running for president in the Pennsylvania Primary. He(the flasher) was a Carter supporter. LOL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated : King where did you get that Picture? I met that wierdo in 1980. He is the son of a former Phialdelphia respected judge. (I noticed the Channel 10 microphone) I live in the Philly area and I met him when I worked for Ted Kennedy in 1980 when he was running for president in the Pennsylvania Primary. He(the flasher) was a Carter supporter. His name is Larry Richette I believe. LOL.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

May I get more information on this please?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Say what fool? The Canucks need to change their names to the Sally's or the Nancy's. They were scared sh*tless & it was over after the first goal tonight. They tried to cheat & play dirty because the superior skill of the Bruins intimidated them, & then they quit faster than Lebron James in a big game. Punks in panties were beaten by the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Vancouver trolls - something is seriously wrong with your rating system. What do you look at when watch a game? Besides the beer in front of your face.

Check these numbers out for size:

Bruins win 4 of last 5 against the Canuckleheads. Combined score - 21 to 4. Pure, total and complete domination.

You and the rest of the Canuckleheads have absolutely no excuse. No excuse.

Go ahead and have a few more beers. The beer is destroying your brain cells. You will have no brain soon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In fact the Cannucks are the overrated team.  They always choke!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Please, everyone, click on this OP clowns name, and flood his account with public messages. I doubt he'll ever come back and face the music...just like spineless Lebruongo, just like the classless fans in Vancouver who burned their own city...but guarantee this clown gets the message.

Classless fool. Enjoy. Spent the last week ripping the Bruins, the city, the fans...yeah, Vancouver is awesome.

And after seeing how Bs fans were treated after the game, I better not see a Vancouver shirt, jersey or hat for months. What a wretched city.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Best line I heard about the Canucks...

What does the team with no balls need a cup for?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Can you believe the crap that's going on in VAn-land? A Toronto radio station refered to Van as the "anal stain of Canada" because of this.
    What a bunch of d**chebags.
    Karma that Bergeron scores shorthanded due to yet another Kesler swan dive.
    I loved the close up shots of Bobby Boo Hoo as the inevitable closed in on him.
    The alien/human hybrid twins had no facial expression of course. It was not installed in their software.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Talk about sour grapes...LOL!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

You want to talk over rated... Payback is a beatch!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]You want to talk over rated... Payback is a beatch!!
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Love it Cowboys!

Sections
Shortcuts