Boston is Overrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Boston is Overrated

^hahaha priceless, Cowboys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Boston is Overrated:
    I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs

That's pretty funny! 

You people from Vancouver are a riot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Lol great stuff cowboy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

I don't care about what the Patriots and the Red Sox have done. First off it is the New England Patriots, not the Boston Patriots. They are like the Golden State Warriors, they serve a region. Second, the Boston Red Sox wanted to be the New York Yankees so bad that they eventually became just as low and dirty as the Yankees. All of America hates the Red Sox as much as they hate the Yankees. Now that brings me to the Boston Celtics. Really, the Big 3? What a joke. That championship was sent gift wrapped to the Celtics from Kevin McHale and the NBA! Thank god for Kobe Bryant last year! Which brings us to Boston's latest attempt at a champion, the Boston (no one remembered they even had a team) Bruins! You are not the Blackhawks, Penguins, Red Wings, or Ducks. The past 4 Stanley Cup champions had elite players, players every team wants. From Crosby to Lidstrom, these teams are what a Stanley Cup team looks like! The Bruins do not fit this mold! The Canucks do and this is why you will go down in 5 games!

If you want to talk about gift-wrapped championships, you should investigate the Lakers.  Check what they gave up for Pau Gasol to ex-Laker Jerry West compared to what the Celts gave up for Garnett.  Al Jefferson was a 1st round pick and an important part of the Minnesota offense the year of the trade.  Gasol was given to the Lakers for a bunch of nobodies.

But now is not the time to rehash this.  Now is the time to bask in the glory of the Bruins demolition of the vaulted Canucks!

The best team truly did win

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Hey
    Canucks2011Champs

Who won this series? Who won Game 7 last night? How many championships have the Canucks won?  Sorry I cannot hear you.....? How many professional sports teams does Vancouver have?  Hmm let's see, they don't have a basketball team anymore, they don't have a baseball team, no NFL team and their over hyped so called best team in the NHL just lost to our Bruins. Finally, your fans rioted in the streets after losing to the Bruins, not classy at all. 

So, why don't you go back to the little hole you crawled out from while we celebrate as the true city of champions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from horton18. Show horton18's posts

FCUK OFF!!!! BOSTON TITLE TOWN BIETCH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Well we know how far thet got you...motor mouth.........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

The Canucks have the best EuroTrash Hockey has to offer: The Suckdins 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated:
    Best line I heard about the Canucks... What does the team with no balls need a cup for?
    Posted by ma6dragon9

For a new Internet video called "Two Canucks, one cup" starring the Sedin sisters. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Girls_1_Cup

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Lots of people make a fool out of themselves a few times in their lives but there are very few who can make a career out of it. Congratulations on finding your calling in life

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Vancouver should really be embarrased to lose to a bunch of players that are not ELITE. Hey Luongo yuou have to makes BIG STOPS in the BIG game to WIN the CUP. By the way Luongo. Tim Thomas "How to play Goalie in the NHL" dvd is coming out this June 22nd. Everyone will get a free copy at the Awards that night when Thomas picks up his Vezina Trophy to go along with his Conn Smyth. I rather have a TEAM then an Elite team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Come on, Mr Canucks fan.  You were bold enough to come on here and shoot off your mouth.  What say you now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

you team has properly dismissed and manhandled.have a nice summer!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is Overrated:
    Come on, Mr Canucks fan.  You were bold enough to come on here and shoot off your mouth.  What say you now?
    Posted by Norger

Tell you what he *should* say - if my team won the president's trophy and then didn't show up for game 7, I'd be livid.

Sections
Shortcuts