Boston Not a Hockey Town (Per Jagr)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Boston Not a Hockey Town (Per Jagr)

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Time for that cig.....

I don't smoke.  It is, however, time to go to bed.  It's past midnight here.  Goodnight folks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I don't smoke.  It is, however, time to go to bed.  It's past midnight here.  Goodnight folks.

Cheers....look forward to your posts for the game tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

How does not realizing how much people love hockey translate into saying it is not a hockey town? If anything, if your going to put words in his mouth you'd have more of a case of him thinking that of Dallas.

"Boston Not a Hockey Town (Per Jagr)" off of those statements, not sure how you got there.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

How does not realizing how much people love hockey translate into saying it is not a hockey town? If anything, if your going to put words in his mouth you'd have more of a case of him thinking that of Dallas.

"Boston Not a Hockey Town (Per Jagr)" off of those statements, not sure how you got there.

Can you be any more dumb, Kelvie?  You're asking me a question based off of his own words and reaction? Why?  Those are his words!

"Not realizing"? That's my point, professor. He's a moron or he misspoke.  It's like walking into Chicago or Philly, but worse, and saying "I had no idea this was a good hockey town" when you are coming from a crap hockeytown. Is this really that hard?

The people who love hockey are paying to to be in the seats in the arena he now plays in! Yet, you just asked me or acted confused as to why the people in those seats are diehard hockey people?

You're asking me why he made the comments he made? Oh my.

Get the help you need!

Are you serious? Saying he didnt realize how much they loved hockey is him saying Boston is not a hockey town? Are you all there? Who is confused here?

Do you notice everytime you post something it turns into an argument with other posters? It is everytime. Oh, thats right, we are all dorks and girls. Are we all not capable "of holding your jockstrap"?

Your a loser, nobody wants you here, well, perhaps the people on the Patriots forum would rather you be here, but seriously. You argue with everyone, at some point, if your smart enough to figure it out, you'll realize it's not us, it's you.

I doubt it though.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

This isn't hard.  Ever listen to anything Jagr has said...ever?  He's an odd dude.  He'll say odd things.  So yeah, it's odd.

It means squat.  Move on.

10. This post has been removed.