"Boston, this is for you"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

"Boston, this is for you"

Anyone watching the Red Sox game? "Boston, this is for you" is what the announcer said when Nava hits a late 3 run homer to put them ahead.

Good job, Red Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Anyone watching the Red Sox game? "Boston, this is for you" is what the announcer said when Nava hits a late 3 run homer to put them ahead.

Good job, Red Sox.

Be nice if Bruin's could win a game for there fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

Nice!  A great win by a great team.  You should go post happy thoughts over there and leave us poor, pathetic Bruins fans to wallow in our gutless, lifeless, heartless lives.

Great.  Talk to you later.

Much later.

Like in 2071.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Be nice if Bruin's could win a game for there fans

It would be nice if their fans didn't act like such deeeeebags.

You first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re:

Good job, Red Sox.

I agree soxfan but really this is the wrong form for that. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

In response to stan17's comment:

Good job, Red Sox.

I agree soxfan but really this is the wrong form for that. 

Hes a douc he that offers nothing.  I like RWTK better.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re:

In response to shuperman's comment:

I like RWTK better.  

Ouch!!!!

Pretty harsh man....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re:

Yeah and Big Papi drops the F bomb during his pregame speech.  I love Papi but that was bad form.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I like RWTK better.  

Ouch!!!!

Pretty harsh man....

RWTK is a bit well...you know but at least he tries to join in.  This guy offers nothing but.   Whaaaa we stink.....whaaaaa losers i hate them.....whaaaaaa im a great fan.....whaaaaa

stay on the sox site.  Bruins fans dont whine and moan like that.  We've been through many hard yrs.  well that ended.  Now we have spoiled brats who think you can win every year.  I didnt see this pigeon on here when they had the best start in team history.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re:

RWTK is a bit well...you know but at least he tries to join in.  This guy offers nothing but.   Whaaaa we stink.....whaaaaa losers i hate them.....whaaaaaa im a great fan.....whaaaaa

stay on the sox site.  Bruins fans dont whine and moan like that.  We've been through many hard yrs.  well that ended.  Now we have spoiled brats who think you can win every year.  I didnt see this pigeon on here when they had the best start in team history.  

Fair enough.

In truth, the negativity getting more and more disconcerting during the game threads...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Fair enough.

In truth, the negativity getting more and more disconcerting during the game threads...

What the hek do we have to feel bad about?

montreal hasnt won in 20 yrs and are getting killed tonight

van has never won and are very avg

leafs are just happy to get in. 

Pitt has lots of talent but that didnt get them far last year. 

Philly. The 70s are calling.  Thats the last time you won. 

Imagine being a die hard islanders fan.  or oilers or flames fan.  

Bruins have a chance to win this year.  They will have a chance to win next year.  Im happy and like this group.  Sure there are a few guys id like or like to see somewhere else.  But i like this bruins team.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re:

Bruins have a chance to win this year.  They will have a chance to win next year.  Im happy and like this group.  Sure there are a few guys id like or like to see somewhere else.  But i like this bruins team.  

Very well put Shupe. I don't care if people think the Bruins have no chance of winning. I think they do. I like their chances against anyone in a 7 game series. Some people are acting like someone is forcing them to watch the Bruins and cheer against their will. Hate them all you want to. I still love watching them. That's enough for me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re:

Well put.

These are my thoughts exactly....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re:

Good post shupe.  They were competing hard and with emotion today and by no means were they blown out by the Pens - a better team right now, yes, but anyone's beatable with the right goaltending come playoffs as you've mentioned several times.  Bad penalty by Marchand and a bad call on the waived off goal cost them at least a point.  The sissies on here are a joke..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re:

The Red Sox lost a 2-0 lead today. Guess it's time to use another example.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I'm more upset with the Celtics,  they had 2 point lead and then a 4 point lead and then again 2 point lead, in the 1st half.  2nd half started the same  but then they collapsed at the end of the game.

Those 2 point leads in the NBA cam be a killer.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re:

There was plenty of love for Boston during today's Vancouver Sun Run.  Over 48,000 runners, and a whole lot of them were wearing blue and gold, and messages supporting Boston.  I was one of them, wearing a blue/gold ribbon on my cap.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Support+Boston+strong+29th+annual+Vancouver/8273831/story.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re:

Nice one!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re:

The Red Sox got swept in a doubleheader yesterday by that powerhouse Kansas City Royals. Hmm they really show the Bruins how to put it to those lower tier teams.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

The Red Sox got swept in a doubleheader yesterday by that powerhouse Kansas City Royals. Hmm they really show the Bruins how to put it to those lower tier teams.

Dont encourage this dolt.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re:

In response to 49-North's comment:

There was plenty of love for Boston during today's Vancouver Sun Run.  Over 48,000 runners, and a whole lot of them were wearing blue and gold, and messages supporting Boston.  I was one of them, wearing a blue/gold ribbon on my cap.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Support+Boston+strong+29th+annual+Vancouver/8273831/story.html

Nice work 49.  That is really cool.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re:

I used to enjoy when all Boston based teams were successful.  Now, thanks to idiots like Soxfan and RWTK, I find myself enjoying Sox and Pats' losses.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re:

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I used to enjoy when all Boston based teams were successful.  Now, thanks to idiots like Soxfan and RWTK, I find myself enjoying Sox and Pats' losses.

Funny but true.  

Sections
Shortcuts