Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks!

Ottawa , Florida, New Your Isles  are out of the playoffs and want to rebuild their teams from the bottom up with draft picks. Bruins have plenty of picks this year. Chiarelli , Consider these options seriously please...Stanley awaits us.

2 first round + Ryder (Optional Stuart)    to Ottawa for Spezza and Karlson

1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to NYI      for Moulson and Oduya

1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to Florida   for Booth and Weise

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks!

Absurd X 3.

In Response to Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks!:
    [QUOTE]  Ottawa , Florida, New Your Isles  are out of the playoffs and want to rebuild their teams from the bottom up with draft picks. Bruins have plenty of picks this year. Chiarelli , Consider these options seriously please...Stanley awaits us.  2 first round + Ryder (Optional Stuart)    to Ottawa for Spezza and Karlson  1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to NYI      for Moulson and Oduya  1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to Florida   for Booth and Weise
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks!:
    [QUOTE]Absurd X 3. In Response to Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

Watch and learn kid...Watch and learn !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]  Ottawa , Florida, New Your Isles  are out of the playoffs and want to rebuild their teams from the bottom up with draft picks. Bruins have plenty of picks this year. Chiarelli , Consider these options seriously please...Stanley awaits us.  2 first round + Ryder (Optional Stuart)    to Ottawa for Spezza and Karlson  1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to NYI      for Moulson and Oduya  1 first round +  2nd round + Ryder        to Florida   for Booth and Weise

I'd have ignored this if you hadn't said "watch and learn".  Have you looked at the salary implications on Spezza? Do you know that Oduya plays for Atlanta and not NYI (I suspect you mean Okposo, but that's no less absurd)?  Have you looked at the salary implications on Booth and Weiss?  Do you think the Panthers will deal their top three scorers, two to the Bruins for a veteran with an expiring contract and a 1st and 2nd rounder?  Most trade proposals are absurd, but these are waaaay out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ryder has talent and wants a contract. He should be kept. It's Wheeler that must go! All the chaos last night vs Montreal and I didn't hear his name once... no heart.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! : I'd have ignored this if you hadn't said "watch and learn".  Have you looked at the salary implications on Spezza? Do you know that Oduya plays for Atlanta and not NYI (I suspect you mean Okposo, but that's no less absurd)?  Have you looked at the salary implications on Booth and Weiss?  Do you think the Panthers will deal their top three scorers, two to the Bruins for a veteran with an expiring contract and a 1st and 2nd rounder?  Most trade proposals are absurd, but these are waaaay out there.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

your corrections are appreciated ! Talon's mandate is to build a Chicago like team asap via draft picks!  Florida already has a top 5 pick and with Toronto's it would guarantee 2 of the top 5 picks this coming June.

So if you're asking me if they'd trade 2 of their top scorers to get Toronto's 1st round and second round the answer is yes .  As for salary considerations ...

Savard's $4 mil + Ryder's $4mil + send down Stuart $1.4 mil we can cover their salries going into the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Ryder has talent and wants a contract. He should be kept. It's Wheeler that must go! All the chaos last night vs Montreal and I didn't hear his name once... no heart.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I agree but Ryder is a $4 million cap hit while Wheels is only $2.2 mil .
    It's either Ryder or Wheels and Stuart?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]you watch and learn. There are some players you just want to avoid, Spezza is one of them. Spezza is essentially a more fragile version of Krejci making twice as much money, so why bother, next. Oh okay, here you have the bruins moving a goal scorer for a goal scorer, one signed long term and one whos contract expires at the end of the year, and then a 1st and a 2nd rounder for a player who isn't even on the team....clever. Then you have Florida giving up their only good forwards for a 1st and a 2nd and ryder. Why would florida have the slightest bit of interest in Ryder. Why would they have any interest in that trade whatsoever. If your going to be this crazy, why not say a 1st, a 2nd, and ryder for Crosby.
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Lucic -  Spezza  - Horton would be the greatest line ever put together in Boston since the Cashman - Esposito _ Hodge line ! 

Spezza still has it ! Lucic and Hotton would benefit greatly from this gifted 6'3"
     playmaking center ! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Murray already said that Karlson was one of the only untouchables on the Sens and that wouldn't make sense to trade him if they are rebuilding

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]at this point in his career what makes you think spezza is better than krejci? and what makes you think he is worth his cap hit?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

My gut feeling ! I've seen Spezza paly with better players (Heatley) and the results were tremendous. Put him on a contending team lioke the Bruins and watch this guy play like he's never played before. He's more mature, and playing with Lucic and Horton will truly energize him .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! : Murray already said that Karlson was one of the only untouchables on the Sens and that wouldn't make sense to trade him if they are rebuilding
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how quickly Murray would change his mind if 2 more
    first rounders are offered. Should Ottawa accept the deal it would mean
    4 first round picks for the rebuilding Senators this coming June.
    = Fast track to rebuilding !  Karlson is very good but a reasonable price to pay
    for Murray .  I hope Chiarelli puts the deal out there...then we'll see how Murray reacts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Got to love BOA,s fight! There are better options then Spezza for the B,s to be sending the boatload, Alfredsson for 1. Karlsson would be a good pick-up for the team as they need help on the PP, but i doubt ottawa would be giving him up anytime soon. All i know is I would hate to face Stuart a bunch of times a season, if you trade him, send him west. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

If we're really looking to improve the B's for this playoff run, I don't know why anyone mentions trading Ryder.
    He just won't bring anything back from a rebuilder.  He's a free agent at the end of the season.  A contender would want Ryder, and why would the B's help them out.  Ryder is staying put.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

If Ryder was on another team the Bruins would probably be looking at him. WOW! that killed me saying that,as im not the biggest Ryder fan. He can help if he moves his feet, wants it, & plays with the right people. & that is why im not a big Ryder fan, to many ?????? who,s goin to show up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! : If we're really looking to improve the B's for this playoff run, I don't know why anyone mentions trading Ryder. He just won't bring anything back from a rebuilder.  He's a free agent at the end of the season.  A contender would want Ryder, and why would the B's help them out.  Ryder is staying put.
    Posted by stevegm[/QUOTE]

Ryder is on last year of contract $4 mil !  Trading him because we need the cap space to get Spezza and Karlson .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Got to love BOA,s fight! There are better options then Spezza for the B,s to be sending the boatload, Alfredsson for 1. Karlsson would be a good pick-up for the team as they need help on the PP, but i doubt ottawa would be giving him up anytime soon. All i know is I would hate to face Stuart a bunch of times a season, if you trade him, send him west. 
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]

Better options , yes ! But with Chiarelli's ties with Ottawa and the order to dump salary and rebuild the Senators it's more than likely that Chiarelli will be spending allot of his time dealing with Murray .

Chances are very good that we'll have a deal before the deadline.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! : Ryder is on last year of contract $4 mil !  Trading him because we need the cap space to get Spezza and Karlson .

So you're not talking about trading him.  You're talking about basically giving him away.  Many contenders would consider taking a chance on him for this years playoff, and wouldn't bat an eye on his remaining balance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bottom Feeders looking to rebuild with good Draft picks! : So you're not talking about trading him.  You're talking about basically giving him away.  Many contenders would consider taking a chance on him for this years playoff, and wouldn't bat an eye on his remaining balance.
    Posted by stevegm[/QUOTE]

If trading him to another team does not impede the trade...so be it!

But if Ryder's salary gets in the way and we can't trade him, then include him in the package. We'll lose him after this year anyway.