Boucher still the super motivator?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Boucher still the super motivator?

I don't think anyone here is saying he is a bad coach. It is just that the media has bulit Boucher up to be the second coming of Sun Tsu and the reality is the old veteran CJ is outcoaching him to the surprise of many spoonfed by the press...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Boucher still the super motivator?:
    [QUOTE]I don't think anyone here is saying he is a bad coach. It is just that the media has bulit Boucher up to be the second coming of Sun Tsu and the reality is the old veteran CJ is outcoaching him to the surprise of many spoonfed by the press...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

yeah, and if you're not a bolts fan it get's old. i get it. it's kind of like us hearing how patrice is the second coming of JC himself. we get it ..... he's great.... now let's move on lol. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]My point was that the Bruins aren't dominating and the series isn't over. I won't or refuse because of two wins in a row think that this series is in the bag. I also think coaches are at a loss and yelling sometimes still won't do anything. My other point is Thomas bailed out the Bs with some sloppy backchecking. Last night was exceptionally better!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  I think it's in the bag.  Game One was a loss for Boston because of errors, not because Tampa's offense was better than the Bruins defense.  Game Two was a slight heart attack because Claude forgot what happened against Philly.  Game Three was how it's going to be.  Tampa might win another, but I don't think they'll win three more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Boucher is an excellent coach. 
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Based on what?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boucher still the super motivator? : I disagree.  I think it's in the bag.  Game One was a loss for Boston because of errors, not because Tampa's offense was better than the Bruins defense.  Game Two was a slight heart attack because Claude forgot what happened against Philly.  Game Three was how it's going to be.  Tampa might win another, but I don't think they'll win three more.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I happen to agree with you. Does anyone else think it will be Bruins in 5?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boucher still the super motivator? : I happen to agree with you. Does anyone else think it will be Bruins in 5?
    Posted by legolaspinkerton[/QUOTE]

that's what i predicted in asmaha's thread and i stand by it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]What's Boucher supposed to do start yelling at Vinny "Stop losing faceoffs to Bergeron!" The Bruins didn't dominate Timmy was a big part of this win I thought the Bruins were very sloppy. Plenty of time for Boucher to adjust.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I don't think they were sloppy at all. The chances Tampa had, in large part, they fought for and it wasn't until mid way through the third period that they really began to press. Bergeron made a huge impact on his line, really tightend things up and the B's made more crisp north south movement than the previous two games. 

The Bruins will have to play the same type of game to win the series. They won't get away with a shot out with the Bolts again, as they did in game two.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boucher still the super motivator? : yeah, and if you're not a bolts fan it get's old. i get it. it's kind of like us hearing how patrice is the second coming of JC himself. we get it ..... he's great.... now let's move on lol. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Agreed.....next!