Bourque placed on waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bourque placed on waivers

If Kelly and Peverley had played like this since the start of the season, Bourque would still be in the NHL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If Kelly and Peverley had played like this since the start of the season, Bourque would still be in the NHL!

Chicken or the egg my friend? Can you believe the TSN hotstove is saying Soderberg might finally come over?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

More negativity from me...

Anyone see Hag's piece today titled "Bruins lament tough decison to waive Bourque"?

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-lament-tough-decision-waive-bourque

CJ's quotes caught my eye, calling Bourque a "great player" and that this was an "organizational decison rather than a coach's decision"?  Says that his time in Boston is not over and that he would have no issues about seeing him back up with the team?

Anyone remember seeing quotes like that from CJ before?  Haven't been able to find any similar quotes for Lane MacDermid who was demoted today.  Maybe I am going all conspiracy theory here, but any chance CJ has gone off the rails on how he sees this kid?

I know these are media quotes and not necessarilly what was said to CB in private.  But if you really want the kid to clear waivers, why would you gush over him publicly? 

btw...see NAS' negative comments on Kelly and Peverley above.  Can't you just be happy with the record?  Bringing me down...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

The season is saved...Caron has been called up! Now that's the move I have been waiting for...tongue in cheek. :-) hoping for the best

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Ok fine. Waive Bourque for not doing anything. At the same time If the 3rd line doesnt start to do something. I would start to bench Kelly/Peverly to get their crap together.

Sections
Shortcuts