Bourque...Pandolfo....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Bourque...Pandolfo....

No difference...let's give Caron a try or go get a player that can creates something on an anemic third line. Please....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bourque...Pandolfo....

I agree.  Call up Caron.

Bench Kelly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I thought that line was much, much better tonight with Pandolfo. Jay has the size that line needed to actually cycle the puck and wear down the opposing D. Just my opinion, though.

No worries....Soderberg is on the way!!!! lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Disagree 100%.  Not fantastically better, but better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Bad Hab, you mean less pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Trent Whitfield.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Bad Hab, you mean less pathetic.

ok, you can call it that if you want.

I see some slight improvement in Pandolfo's game, he does seem to be getting better with more ice/games under his belt.  That was not to be said with Bourque.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Trent Whitfield.  

It's half a joke, considering the lack of good candidates in Providence ! My God...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I see some slight improvement in Pandolfo's game, he does seem to be getting better with more ice/games under his belt.  That was not to be said with Bourque.

They call this "making things up".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Pandolpo is a safe player defensivley, bridge-gap until PC gets the play he wants through a trade. Bourque is a lifetime AHLr nothing more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Pandolpo is a safe player defensivley, bridge-gap until PC gets the play he wants through a trade. Bourque is a lifetime AHLr nothing more.

Agree with you there

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Bingo....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

not

PH

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Anyone think a team will claim Bourque? I mean, at least one GM out there must recognize his wizardry with the puck and overall gamebreaking skills, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pandolfo was ok tonight ....but I would also like to see Jamie Tardif or Spooner or even Caron ..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

They call this "making things up".

No.  Not saying anything dramatic.  He didn't take a penalty nor did he fumble a pass.  He made both of those mistakes last time I saw him.  That's nothing to get excited about, but it's better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Unfortunately, Bourque is just a bad fit for the Bruins. The Bruins work the puck a lot in the corners in the offensive end, and Bourque just gets mauled every time. He gets pushed off the puck too easily.

Hopefully he can clear waivers, finish the season down in Prov and maybe play with Caron and help him gain some confidence? After the season, I hope the Bruins give him up to an other team for a bag of pucks and he gets an other chance to shine. He has the speed and the hands, and most importantly the heart, but just doesn't have any strength.

I wish him well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Unfortunately, Bourque is just a bad fit for the Bruins. The Bruins work the puck a lot in the corners in the offensive end, and Bourque just gets mauled every time. He gets pushed off the puck too easily.

Hopefully he can clear waivers, finish the season down in Prov and maybe play with Caron and help him gain some confidence? After the season, I hope the Bruins give him up to an other team for a bag of pucks and he gets an other chance to shine. He has the speed and the hands, and most importantly the heart, but just doesn't have any strength.

I wish him well.

You can replace the word "Bruins" with "NHL".  He's 27 and a career AHLer.