Bouwmeester Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bouwmeester Now

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I wonder if Ference, Krug, Bartko and picks would be enough to get Eric Johnson?

Very good thought.  I doubt they want the pending ufa ference though.  I would give them 2 1st round picks though.  Especially if we could snag a fwd from them to help our 3rd line.  

I'd be willing to gamble on overpaying for Johnson. I doubt the Avs want to part ways with him but if they got the right offer they'd have to think about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I wonder if Ference, Krug, Bartko and picks would be enough to get Eric Johnson?

Very good thought.  I doubt they want the pending ufa ference though.  I would give them 2 1st round picks though.  Especially if we could snag a fwd from them to help our 3rd line.  

I'd be willing to gamble on overpaying for Johnson. I doubt the Avs want to part ways with him but if they got the right offer they'd have to think about it.

His contract is perfect.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

His contract is perfect.  

I mean overpaying the Avs in a trade. I know his contract is awesome. That's a big reason the Avs would need something substantial in return.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Getting a bit greasy in Dallas.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Vaclav Prospel leading columbus in scoring.  Always seems to be a rental.  He would be an upgrade.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Vaclav Prospel leading columbus in scoring.  Always seems to be a rental.  He would be an upgrade.  

They're still in a playoff race though as crazy as that sounds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Bouwmeester is a -4 tonight and he just missed a wide open net. Just sayin'.

Carry on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

sure. horton is gone, but right now for better or worse he plays on the bruins top line. you have to replace him. jaybo makes no sense. unless you want peverley playing in the top 6 you can't make this move. unless of course you want to buy him out which is ludicrous

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

They're still in a playoff race though as crazy as that sounds.

Everyone is.   I wasnt happy about the lockout but there has been some great hockey in the shortened season.  I took this week coming off for deadline day.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd like to see what Bouwmeester does on a good team. I like his game, and I think what he does in Calgary would translate into better results on the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

sure. horton is gone, but right now for better or worse he plays on the bruins top line. you have to replace him. jaybo makes no sense. unless you want peverley playing in the top 6 you can't make this move. unless of course you want to buy him out which is ludicrous

Yes.  And he continues to until seasons end.  At seasons end they let him search for a contract leaving the door open.  

Jbo gives us a fantastic top 6 this year and next.  The most important thing is it helps chara.  He needs some support.  Chara boychuk. Seidz hamilton.  Jbo mcq.  

Peverly horton clear cap room for next year.  With the cap going down we can shop wisely for a top 6 fwd and a couple bottom 6 guys if the young guys arent ready.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'd like to see what Bouwmeester does on a good team. I like his game, and I think what he does in Calgary would translate into better results on the Bruins.

His skill alone is top 2 dman.  On a well coached team that plays a solid system i believe he would be fantastic.  As dez pointed out.  You cant teach his skill, but you can teach him system.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

Carry on.

I've already moved on. I'm all about Erik Johnson now. J Bo is so half hour ago.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

His skill alone is top 2 dman.  On a well coached team that plays a solid system i believe he would be fantastic.  As dez pointed out.  You cant teach his skill, but you can teach him system.  

Exactly, his skill set in Bostons system, and that contract doesnt look so bloated after all. Everyone keeps pining for the top 6 forward, I think a forward with some scoring touch for the 3rd line and Bouwmeester goes along way. Pittsburgh can do what they want, but if the Bruins fill the holes wisley, doesnt have to be superstars, and Horton and Lucic start heating up in time for the playoffs, the B's will be fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Exactly, his skill set in Bostons system, and that contract doesnt look so bloated after all. Everyone keeps pining for the top 6 forward, I think a forward with some scoring touch for the 3rd line and Bouwmeester goes along way. Pittsburgh can do what they want, but if the Bruins fill the holes wisley, doesnt have to be superstars, and Horton and Lucic start heating up in time for the playoffs, the B's will be fine.

Completely agree.  pitts defense is a bit suspect as far as im concerned.  And fleury as well.  They are so well coached.  But if our goalie and top 4 def can be dominant like i believe they could with a jbo.   And we add a little something to the 3rd line i think we are fine.  Im more about upgrading the back end.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to shuperman's comment

Completely agree.  pitts defense is a bit suspect as far as im concerned.  And fleury as well.  They are so well coached.  But if our goalie and top 4 def can be dominant like i believe they could with a jbo.   And we add a little something to the 3rd line i think we are fine.  Im more about upgrading the back end.  

Have to agree there...but not a JBo fan at all.. I think the Bruins need help with a PP set up guy and that is why Dan Boyle for me would be a better fit...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Carry on.

I've already moved on. I'm all about Erik Johnson now. J Bo is so half hour ago.

Guess I'm a little rusty. I'll try to keep up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I looked up loser in the dictionary and there was a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled softed d-man in the NHL again a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled most heartless hockey player and you know whose picture showed up again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Carry on.

Guess I'm a little rusty. I'll try to keep up. 

Ron, it's not you. It's me. It's always me. You're all right Homeslice.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I looked up loser in the dictionary and there was a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled softed d-man in the NHL again a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled most heartless hockey player and you know whose picture showed up again.

Don't leave me hanging. Tell me who it is!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Kaberle?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Kaberle?

That book is bound to be confusing if they keep using the same photo for multiple answers. Hell, I'm a little confused now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Kaberle?

That book is bound to be confusing if they keep using the same photo for multiple answers. Hell, I'm a little confused now.

It's not a book, Dez. It's Google. Geez... you really are confused.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You're a digrace to use the name you do. You obviously haven't watched much of JBo to be taking this foolishness. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kaberle?

Well played and welcome back.  

Sections
Shortcuts