Bouwmeester Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bouwmeester Now

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I looked up loser in the dictionary and there was a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled softed d-man in the NHL again a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled most heartless hockey player and you know whose picture showed up again.

You're a digrace to use the name you do. You obviously haven't watched much of JBo to be taking this foolishness. 

With a name like that, i bet he's great in the locker room too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

I looked up loser in the dictionary and there was a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled softed d-man in the NHL again a picture of Jay Blowmaster.  Then I googled most heartless hockey player and you know whose picture showed up again.

Kaberle?

That book is bound to be confusing if they keep using the same photo for multiple answers. Hell, I'm a little confused now.

It's not a book, Dez. It's Google. Geez... you really are confused.

It started as a dictionary though. Oh, I give up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

sure. horton is gone, but right now for better or worse he plays on the bruins top line. you have to replace him. jaybo makes no sense. unless you want peverley playing in the top 6 you can't make this move. unless of course you want to buy him out which is ludicrous

Yes.  And he continues to until seasons end.  At seasons end they let him search for a contract leaving the door open.  

Jbo gives us a fantastic top 6 this year and next.  The most important thing is it helps chara.  He needs some support.  Chara boychuk. Seidz hamilton.  Jbo mcq.  

Peverly horton clear cap room for next year.  With the cap going down we can shop wisely for a top 6 fwd and a couple bottom 6 guys if the young guys arent ready.  

okay. so you want to take the 5 mill in cap room we would have if you get jaybo. so let's just say we move peverley, who has a no trade clause. 8.3 mill. move bartkowski to the minors. 9 mill. so. let's just say for the sake of argument that you slide spooner on the third line. back down to 8 million. you want to sign a top 6 forward, tuukka rask, and a backup for 8 million? Ryder, Brad Boyes, Jagr. take your pick. NO THANK YOU. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

and holy crap erik johnson's contract is amazing. I think i would give up more than the packages people have been offering. koko, boychuk, and a first

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

I don't want Bouwmeester, but even if I liked him, his contract is ridiculous and we can't afford it cap-wise next season. He has 1-year left on his contract at $6.68 million. That is lot of money for a guy who hasn't accomplished much of anything. I keep hearing that he is a good player who has been on bad teams. Anybody actually watch him play in recent years? He is a turnover machine. I'd love to get Erik Johnson, but I can't see Colorado moving him. His contract his affordable & they aren't going to blow things up in Colorado. He is going to be one of their key pieces moving forward. Yandle isn't going to be available to the team's ownership situation finally gets settled. That means he won't mean to the off-season if he moves. PC isn't going to do anything that jeopardizes this team salary cap wise going forward. He isn't going to add a player with a big contract going forward. We have limited cap space for next season. Adding a player like Bouwmeester hamstrings the Bruins going forward. PC will trade for rentals or players with reasonable contracts going forward. I know it's frustrating when you see the Penguins add all these players. They're all in this year. Shero said so. They're not worried about cap issues going forward and the consequences. PC is trying to contend for a Cup this year and for years to come

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Bouwmeester or no, I think we can agree that the Bruins should be looking for the best possible upgrade they can find on defence, whether it be Boyle or E. Johnson or whomever. But, no one mentions Ryan Whitney here. No one. Though it his name is most often linked with the Bruins  right now (I think they have even had a trade close to complete, lost amidst the Iginla caper). 

Adding the right top-pairing (or top 4) defenceman right now would go a long way toward sending the right message to everyone, within the Bruins and without.

Defence wins Cups.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to uppercut's comment:

He is a big soft defenceman no thanks

yet you want the bruins to trade for ryan miller....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

D/ HAINSEY from the Jets would be a good fit  for the Bruins  come trade deadline

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Bob Beers was talking about him on the radio today.  Said much of what his detractors say, good size/skill but really doesn't do much once the puck is dropped.

Ugly contract too, pass.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Bob Beers was talking about him on the radio today.  Said much of what his detractors say, good size/skill but really doesn't do much once the puck is dropped.

Ugly contract too, pass.

I Considered it 2 but I will pass as well not interested.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

erik johnson or Yandle...the rest is just filler.

Johnson or Yandle, Hainsey , I am in on that but very unlikely but fun to talk about.

Sections
Shortcuts