Boxing Night in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Boxing Night in Boston

Wow!

Three fights - one goal.

Put up your dukes boys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

Re: Boxing Night in Boston

hate to be in the beer line or wizzing the whole time(5 seconds).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Holy sh!t!  I think that got 'em going!  Two goals in 90 seconds following the fights!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

..love how the game thread ENDED 3 hours ago.

this is some entertainment for sure...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Wow.  First game all year I miss the start.  Got to the TV with 15 minutes left in the first and apparently I have missed 4 fights and two goals.  lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

Some minor league flavor never hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can't remember the last time I saw three Bruins in the box at the same time all serving majors.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

What a great first period.....what a great first 5 min.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

My thought as the period comes to close was..Is this what the B's can play like when they roll three lines for some of a period? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Best period I've ever seen...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

GAME OF THE YEAR!! WOW!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Absolutely awesome start.  Love when the Bruins play physical and show they wont take crap.  Seems like every time that/this happens, they DOMINATE the game.  The stars arent a chump team either, which makes it even a bigger statement.  They keep this up and the game could get REALLY ugly.

Too bad those "staged" fights dont work, Dallas might have a chance!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WOW Thornton ...his best fight ever ...25 puches against 0 ...unreal
    McQuaid ...Knocked him out ...WOW
    Even Ferrence almost knockout the idiot that shot after the whistle ...WOW UNREAL   4 fights  4 goals

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This just in... NAS has said the 3 (I know there were 4) fights at the beginning had no effect whatsoever on the goals scored afterwards.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

80 seconds in after the third fight and second bruin goal I was thinking, how can this not be the game of the year for the Bruins!   This is an awesome game!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ng-lRa0HKc

Something about the Stars in Boston...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from khilborn. Show khilborn's posts

MAN - I rarely miss the first 5 mins of a game, did tonight, and I AM PISSED!!  What a read on the boxscore, and some great highlights.  Can we say deja vu November 1, 2008!?!  Hope this kick starts the boys into another level!!

GO BRUINS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

zebras keepin it close.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Was hoping for a Camp Ott rematch.

Imagine Luc, Horton and Z, had followed up the first shift, wouls have made it even better. 

Hopefully next game against Phil and Pit has this intensity.

Ference fight was the clincher, that is what hockey is about, standing up for your mates, not standing by your mates.  I couldn`t believe him pistonning Burish like that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ference has a classic boxing style tucks his chin in nice n tight then pistons his right hand. With his head tucked down in I've never seen a good clean shot landed on Andrew well worth 2.25Mil IMO...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Adam McQuaid....that kid can chuckem!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Boxing Night in Boston:
    [QUOTE]Adam McQuaid....that kid can chuckem!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This just in... NAS has said the 3 (I know there were 4) fights at the beginning had no effect whatsoever on the goals scored afterwards.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Kouleas and Barnaby on TSN just called Thornton the best 4th line role player in the league.They said that for a guy that fights anybody,he's got actual skills.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The Stars players saw some stars tonight ....2 KO's McQuaid WOW and Ferrence WOW ...and Thornton his best fight ever .....6 goals on top and Seguin scored ...the BRUINS made me proud tonight ...and I have to congrats Paille for his dirty hit ..for once its not one of our player getting a dirty hit ...the message is clear ...in Boston : Enough is Enough ...bring on the Mtl Cdns ...too bad Lapierre is gone ...wellllets make That Clown Subban pay the price

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if they play that way I will have to add 2014)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boxing Night in Boston : Kouleas and Barnaby on TSN just called Thornton the best 4th line role player in the league.They said that for a guy that fights anybody,he's got actual skills.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    As Thornton himself has said: He only scores highlight reel goals. I agree he is the best 4th line role player in the league. He plays the part perfectly and is a great teammate.