Boychuck out tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Boychuk out tomorrow

Flying back home, wife giving birth to twins......congrats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: Boychuck out tomorrow

Great. Just what we need, more rookie D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Congrats to Johnny Boychuk.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Congrats to Johnny Boychuk.  

Agreed.  Miller's with them on this trip.  He'll probably be the replacement for Boychuck. I think he performed well when he got in there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good for Boychuk.

I was wondering, last night he played strictly on the left side. He seemed to struggle accepting paases, and not just on the goal. There were a couple of the same plays last night he struggled with. Anyone else notice how much of the left side he has played this year, I didnt notice it until last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

*takes a shot of Famous Grouse just at the thought of delivering twins*

Congrats to Boychuk, and an epidermal for his wife.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ah, they'll soldier on without daddy doubles.

kel, they passed like a TimBit team last night.  Hard to say how much of anything was Boychuk's difficulty taking passes on the left side.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Ah, they'll soldier on without daddy doubles.

kel, they passed like a TimBit team last night.  Hard to say how much of anything was Boychuk's difficulty taking passes on the left side.

Krug needs to work on his passing from point to point while in the offensive zone. Especially on the power play. Teams are figuring out if they pressure him, he panics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, the Kings were totally selling out to take away the D to D pass.  Seems to me you can take advatage of that strategy if you know it's coming.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

All my sincere blessings for the new little Boychucks, but he shouldn't be flying home and missing this game tonight..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

All my sincere blessings for the new little Boychucks, but he shouldn't be flying home and missing this game tonight..........

Don't know how old you are but someday you will understand that there are more important things in life than your job..... Boychuk's job is to play hockey games........being there for his twins birth is more importan that anything.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

Don't know how old you are but someday you will understand that there are more important things in life than your job..... Boychuk's job is to play hockey games........being there for his twins birth is more importan that anything.....

I

I'm asking myself that same question as to how old you are after a response like that. you speak as if Mr Boychuck is average Joe down the street pumping gas. he's a professional earning over 7 figures is he not? you think a professional brain surgeon or professional heart sugreon in the middle of a scheduled surgery cancels or stops what he's doing because his wife is having a baby? think twice before you question someone maturity level............

I could sort of understand if the situation was all roses for the Bruins on this road trip but it isn't. and the Bruins need him tonight. bad 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

I

I'm asking myself that same question as to how old you are after a response like that. you speak as if Mr Boychuck is average Joe down the street pumping gas. he's a professional earning over 7 figures is he not? you think a professional brain surgeon or professional heart sugreon in the middle of a scheduled surgery cancels or stops what he's doing because his wife is having a baby? think twice before you question someone maturity level............

I could sort of understand if the situation was all roses for the Bruins on this road trip but it isn't. and the Bruins need him tonight. bad 

Yah comparing a Hockey Player to a Surgeon...........good for you.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Birth of children is somthing you drop what your doing and go. Doesnt matter what it is, and I assure you everyone on that team understands. They would play with 5 d-men if they had to so he could be there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Considering the cough up last game which lead to the first goal and passes that go to the skates of teammates Johnny's mind has been elsewhere, should be with his wife for sure, B's will be ok without him for 1 game in January.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Exactly, kel.  In the grand scheme of things, an interconference game in January is about as meaningless a game as there is.  If the Bruins lose because they didn't have Johnny Boychuk...oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts