Boychuck?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Boychuck?

Is Boychuck, OK?  He gt rocked pretty hard behind the net... I dont think he returned....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Boychuck?

He did not return Joe and we might see Kampfer next game he didn't look to good. I hate Downie I want him taken out!

Better news is Sean Bergenheim only had 4:19 TOI tonight if he is out the rest of the series that is great news for the Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Personally I like Johnny Rocket.  I know he makes the occassional mistake, but he is tough, great shot from the point and he is young, will only get better.

I dont think that Kampfer would be an upgrade....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Downie should be supsended. Otherwise the headshots will just keep coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Downie should be suspended.  Funny stuff.  Boychuk dove just like Downie did when Horton cross checked him head 1st into the boards. 
    Downie sure as heck didnt have the refs on his side tonight or the last game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Poor Shup his Lightning lose tonight and he has to find reasons to whine, p i z z n moan classic n per the usual.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

not at all.  I have found that you only search out negative posts by me.  and I find it very funny.  This was my 1st negative post and was made as a random sample.  You bit. so this makes you an ambulance chaser.  :-)
    great win.  huge win.  one more until we face Raffi. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

he was back on the bench at end of game. Seen him a couple times during Tampa timeout

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

also seen him comeout to congratulate thomas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I think CJ said during the post game interview that Boychuck should be good to go for next game.

There were eleven minutes left when Downie got the penalty for boarding, if they spent 15 minutes checking him over and clearned him, it would still take a few minutes to get all his equipment back on, and probably wouldn't have been worth it.

In Response to Boychuck?:
    [QUOTE]Is Boychuck, OK?  He gt rocked pretty hard behind the net... I dont think he returned....
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

McQuaid should have a little discussion with him in the first period.

In Response to Re: Boychuck?:
    [QUOTE]I hope that's true, bangbleeder.  We need Boychuck's size out there to finish this thing.   If only Downie could just be taken out via suspension or a rocking hit. TB will miss him far more than people think.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]Downie should be suspended.  Funny stuff.  Boychuk dove just like Downie did when Horton cross checked him head 1st into the boards.  Downie sure as heck didnt have the refs on his side tonight or the last game.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

nice try, but downie came in well after the play. not defending horton, but he didn't take a shot well after the play had ended. downie has himself to blame for coming in so late and making it an easy call. if you are worried about bias from the refs, then try to stay objective yourself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Boychuck dove? Wow, I totally missed that. I guess the refs should have given him a two minute penalty. Gimme some of whatever you are drinking.

n Response to Re: Boychuck?:
    [QUOTE]Downie should be suspended.  Funny stuff.  Boychuk dove just like Downie did when Horton cross checked him head 1st into the boards.  Downie sure as heck didnt have the refs on his side tonight or the last game.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Even Tampa players hate Downie.  Capeesh?  He's a cheap, dirty little F. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]I think CJ said during the post game interview that Boychuck should be good to go for next game. There were eleven minutes left when Downie got the penalty for boarding, if they spent 15 minutes checking him over and clearned him, it would still take a few minutes to get all his equipment back on, and probably wouldn't have been worth it. In Response to Boychuck? :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

Phew ! ! !  Thanks for the info bandgbleeder ! ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

According to The Globe Claude says Boychuck OK. Downie has his own coach on his --- for taking an unnecessary penalty. As long as Boychuck limits his goofs, he's Ok , but he is not always making a smart move.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

[QUOTE] he was back on the bench at end of game. Seen him a couple times during Tampa timeout
    Posted by polishprince19[/QUOTE]

I agree.  He didn't get anymore ice time, but I was pretty sure I saw number 55 walking down the tunnel with the rest of the players at the end of the game.

Sections
Shortcuts