Boychuk hit on Taves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Boychuk hit on Taves

CLEAN HIT!  Every Dman in the league makes that hit 100 out of 100 times.  Looks like he got him on the shoulder first to boot.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Boychuk hit on Taves

In response to hangnail's comment:

CLEAN HIT!  Every Dman in the league makes that hit 100 out of 100 times.  Looks like he got him on the shoulder first to boot.

hang, perhaps you saw the CBC slow motion of it.  As you said it seemed to initially catch him in the shoulder but it rocked his head pretty good making it look like his head also caught some of the impact. 

A second blow to his head came when it his the ice.  As we know he didn't leave the bench in the third.  Should be interesting to see what, if any effect this has on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

hang, perhaps you saw the CBC slow motion of it.  As you said it seemed to initially catch him in the shoulder but it rocked his head pretty good making it look like his head also caught some of the impact.  A second blow to his head came when it his the ice.  As we know he didn't leave the bench in the third.  Should be interesting to see what, if any effect this has on him.

I can't think of a reason that Shanny would look at this, can you RHO?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

hang, perhaps you saw the CBC slow motion of it.  As you said it seemed to initially catch him in the shoulder but it rocked his head pretty good making it look like his head also caught some of the impact.  A second blow to his head came when it his the ice.  As we know he didn't leave the bench in the third.  Should be interesting to see what, if any effect this has on him.

Not one. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's been tweeted by Lebrun that he will look at it.   Anyway, the initial contact got his shoulder and it ran up and got the head.  That's allowed.  Also note that Toews lowered himself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

It's been tweeted by Lebrun that he will look at it.   Anyway, the initial contact got his shoulder and it ran up and got the head.  That's allowed.  Also note that Toews lowered himself.

Let the speculation begin regarding the state of his health after not playing in the third.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Shouldn't Toews have gone to the quiet room? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not suspendable. Shouldnt even be talked about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Not suspendable. Shouldnt even be talked about.

I agree kel but my only concern is that if Taves is hurt and misses games, Shanny may look to even it up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If his name was torres it would be.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

That's true shupe, what did you think of the hit?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Boychuk won't be suspended weather JT can play or not. Can you people on the board answer this does Krug have any ecpierence playing wing in the minors,and if he does would you play him there for game 6. Then play Bartkowski back on defense. If Boychuk is suspended which I say no could hamilton get in there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Boychuk won't be suspended weather JT can play or not. Can you people on the board answer this does Krug have any ecpierence playing wing in the minors,and if he does would you play him there for game 6. Then play Bartkowski back on defense. If Boychuk is suspended which I say no could hamilton get in there.

Daug will be back before Krug sees time at forward stink...and no, I do not believe he ever played forward.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

That's true shupe, what did you think of the hit?

[/QUOTE]

Clean.  players cant control the other guy leaning fwd.  boychuk was committed to hitting him.  hockey is a physical gm.  You wanna go to the net.  Pay the price.  

But the league stinks.  If thats torres thats a 50 gm suspension.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Redden is my choice   But there should be no suspension.  I could see dressing 7 dman if he is.  Dress redden n bart.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nothing on NHL.com nor Shanahan's twitter about the hit. There just simply is nothing there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Bob Mckenzie reports Bouchuk has NO chance to be suspended A minute ago.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Surprised that this is even being looked at.  No penalty call on the ice, no contact to the head.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Surprised that this is even being looked at.  No penalty call on the ice, no contact to the head.

Go read chicago blogs.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Go read chicago blogs.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe I am expecting Bergeron and Boychuk to play in game 6 call me optimistic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Lots of over eager gues work. Hard, but legal, check, just like many others that the refs have allowed. What about Kane with his stick in Lucic's throat, no call at all. it evens out when the refs put their whistles away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go read chicago blogs.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe I am expecting Bergeron and Boychuk to play in game 6 call me optimistic.

[/QUOTE]

Stink i hope you are right.  If bergie plays i will be very surprised.  Boychuk wont get suspended.  

I think getting chara off kane and toews and using af seidz with the kelly line is how i would match lines.  Speed vs speed.  Ference did an awesome job on sid.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]

Go read chicago blogs.  

[/QUOTE]

Why would I do that?  I watched the game and have seen the video multiple times.

Sections
Shortcuts