Boychuk hit on Taves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Boychuk hit on Taves

In response to stinkman's comment:

Shupe I am expecting Bergeron and Boychuk to play in game 6 call me optimistic.

I optomistic even if Bergeron doesn't play. Boston is beating the Hawks up and it is taking a toll. Somehow though I believe Patrice pulls it together for the last two games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Alright now all the hockey pundits are tweeting no supplemental discipline for Boychuk.  As we all thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Alright now all the hockey pundits are tweeting no supplemental discipline for Boychuk.  As we all thought.

Nothing to see there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Correct BL Bob Mckenzie reported it just now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

More from the HHOF journalist...

Kevin Paul Dupont @GlobeKPD 12m

NHL thinks Boychuk hit on Toews OK. Dislike ruling as much as the hit. #Becauseitsthebrain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

NHL thinks Boychuk hit on Toews OK. Dislike ruling as much as the hit. #Becauseitsthebrain.

I think the HHOF's criteria for admission of a writer is that you had to have covered hockey for many years, i don't think it has much to do about hockey knowledge as witnessed by many of KPD's articles and take on things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

I think the HHOF's criteria for admission of a writer is that you had to have covered hockey for many years, i don't think it has much to do about hockey knowledge as witnessed by many of KPD's articles and take on things.

With you on that, 50.  Lifetime achievement award.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think he's out of the woods and there is no hearing. If he got a game though it would 100% be hamilton in. righty out? right in. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Clean physical hit.  Most of the damage probably occured with the impact of the ice and Johnny landing on top of him.  Chicago has been taking liberty infront of the net and it was about time someone cleanly lamb basted one of these Blackhawks for thinking the front of our net is their beach front property with a view.  They are merely trespassers and must be treated as such.  Toews will be thinking twice about rushing the net from here on out and that is what you want all the Blackhawks thinking if they want to rush the net or set up camp infront of Rask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

On a Toronto newspaper website a sportswriter indicated that Boychuk's hit was much ado about nothing because it was a clean hit.  They then asked people whether it was a dirty hit and 65% said it was a hit to the head. Also in every article on the Bruins the comments are about the Bruins just winning because they are dirty and get favourable reffing and that they are unskilled Neanderthals.  I know it is just jealousy and that comes when your team is a great one but it is why I hate the leafs and their fans from a hockey perspective. It has gotten worse this year with the Bruins miracle comeback against the leafs. If you are a Bruins fan in Boston you may not be able to relate to this but there are fans like Red in Vancouver, Stanley in Montreal and Rich in the GTA who can relate.  I know there are many others.

Sections
Shortcuts