Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Boychuk

Has been simply awful this game, this series for that matter. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Boychuk

In Response to Boychuk:
    [QUOTE]Has been simply awful this game, this series for that matter. 
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

totally agree....

does anyone overskate the puck more than this oaf?....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

At least Julien should try to use his shot on the PP. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

He needs to be benched and now!  What an awful pinch...guy is playing with zero confidence and it shows.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

He has been simply awful this entire season.  I want him to jump off a cliff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: Boychuk:
    [QUOTE]At least Julien should try to use his shot on the PP. 
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

That shot of his misses the net 90% of the time.  He is an all-around bad player.  He serves no purpose other than the occasional big hit, which happens maybe 5 times a year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

not a penalty killer.

has the booming shot and open ice hits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]not a penalty killer. has the booming shot and open ice hits.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

not anything, he absolutely blows

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Johnny Upchuck?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Johnny Upchuck?
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

Johnny pleaseretirefromthenhlthisminute-chuk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

how bad do you guys miss mark stuart

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

Yeah, and Clod pairs him with Ference....what a duo.....for the Bolts!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, and Clod pairs him with Ference....what a duo.....for the Bolts!
    Posted by TurkS16[/QUOTE]

ference is a decent player who is being pulled down by a mediocre hockey player

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boychuk : ference is a decent player who is being pulled down by a mediocre hockey player
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

OK, we will agree to disagree....you are entitled to your opinion.....I think he stinks and was brutal tonight!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmanning. Show tmmanning's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boychuk : OK, we will agree to disagree....you are entitled to your opinion.....I think he stinks and was brutal tonight!
    Posted by TurkS16[/QUOTE]

Boychuk does his job and blocks shots. Ference is a good team mate and can play physical. They both are not very good defenseman.

They absolutely shouldn'n be on the ice together but the Seidenberg/Chara pairing is so effective Claude won't go back now that it basically saved the montreal series.

The Kaberle trade killed this team. Not only does he not provide any offense he can't play D. IF they have gotten a shutdown defenseman at the deadline this series would be over.

The puck moving defenseman is so elusive to Chiarelli its a joke. He should stop pursuing this pipe dream.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boychuk : Boychuk does his job and blocks shots. Ference is a good team mate and can play physical. They both are not very good defenseman. They absolutely shouldn'n be on the ice together but the Seidenberg/Chara pairing is so effective Claude won't go back now that it basically saved the montreal series. The Kaberle trade killed this team. Not only does he not provide any offense he can't play D. IF they have gotten a shutdown defenseman at the deadline this series would be over. The puck moving defenseman is so elusive to Chiarelli its a joke. He should stop pursuing this pipe dream.
    Posted by tmmanning[/QUOTE]

boychuk did not block any shots tonight.  the guy stinks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

he doesn't know how to defend two on ines....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Boychuk has been brutal, a -3 tonite and on the ice for all 5 TB goals...that says it all.  I've said it all series he can't play with the TB forwards too quick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

If he's not injured i say trade him next season.  He has been just awful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I was watching the CBC coverage. I think Bob Cole was the main commentator. I realise he's a bit of a legend and is getting on a bit so I'll give him a pass. His commentary buddy, whoever he is, was going on about how much he liked Boychuk. Hmmm.... I guess he's blinded by the 'rocket' shot and occasional big hit. He was pretty poor last night. JB has one last chance to redeem himself!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]He needs to be benched and now!  What an awful pinch...guy is playing with zero confidence and it shows.
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

that pinch was an awful play, i dont know what the hell he was thinking, he had no chance to get to that puck

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

looking for him to boucne back next game. He knows he was brutal.

Go B's 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

He's been bad for most of the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let's all jump on the badwagon and hate Johnny Boychuk.
    Sure he's struggled in this series but he was very good against the Flyers and did well against Montreal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Looks like he's injured, maybe a "mild concussion" ?  Did he make any post-game comments about the Game 5 injury from Downie?

Sections
Shortcuts