Boychuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Boychuk

Four goals and several posts and crossbars!

This guy can shoot it and looks like he can score every game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Boychuk

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

And playing very well defensivley. Looks like these defenseman love that fact that Julien has them getting more involved offensivley. This group thrives on it and it doesnt seem to take away their play att he other end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

And playing very well defensivley. Looks like these defenseman love that fact that Julien has them getting more involved offensivley. This group thrives on it and it doesnt seem to take away their play att he other end.

He has no doubt been a warrior in the playoffs. I love the effort, shot blocking, pain threshhold, mean streak. HE's doing a great job and has been looking like a #2 D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I can't remember anybvody hitting so many posts.  He could easily have 4 more goals.  Uncanny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I can't remember anybvody hitting so many posts.  He could easily have 4 more goals.  Uncanny.

Says a lot about the amount of traffic the Bruins are creating in front of the net. Nice to see it yielding results. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

@YahooSportsNHL: BourqueChuk: Johnny Boychuk is the first Bruins defenseman to score four goals in team’s first 10 playoff games since Ray Bourque in 1991.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I was going to say 4 goals in 10 games is a 30 goal seaseon pace!

Sections
Shortcuts