Boychuk's GAA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Boychuk's GAA?

Boychuk is currently leading the playoffs in blocked shots with 55. The next closest guys have 38. I believe that Boychuk has stopped almost as many pucks as Fleury managed to. That is all. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Boychuk's GAA?

Some of those shots hobbled him but he's been ready to go every game. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I hear he is overrated.

Edit:  ............and overpaid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I hear he is overrated.

There's a thread here somewhere that has people saying that he's overpaid. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hear he is overrated.

There's a thread here somewhere that has people saying that he's overpaid. 

[/QUOTE]

Corrected.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I hear he is overrated.

Not as much as Big Lurch...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I hear he is overrated.

Not as much as Big Lurch... [/QUOTE]

Now if Cedfano changed to a shorter hockey stick then there wouldn't be any threads about him Sealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just ask Crosby about Chara's stick. During the season I did not think the bruins would get this far. The way they played the last game will make them hard to beat, even Daugavins filled in well. Boychuck's primary problem, if we can call it a problem, is his focus on the puck when it is coming from his opposite side, and not watching the opponent who comes up behind him with a chance to re-direct the puck. Eyes in the back of his head would help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

It's funny how the perception of some B's fans I know. I got one guy who thinks he's too slow (and there are times he looks like he is in quicksand, no argument there), another who thinks he's a liability because he can struggle down low (totally disagree), and others who have actually said to healthy scratch even during these playoffs (sacre bleu!!!!)...Anyway, here's a guy with 5 playoff goals (ridiculously fantastic) and as dez says a bizillion blocked shots. He blocked back-to-back shots right before McQuaid's goal. I mean what more do you want out of a B's d-man. He's behind Chara, Seidenberg on the depth chart and he's more than shown to be as good defensively as even Dennis, who is starting to regain that stride he had in 11. I'm so happy with all the B's dmen right down to the 2 not even dressing now--Bartkowski, who was beyond just terrific v Rangers, and Hamilton, who despite the criticism is still just a teen. Krug is outstanding, and a find for the playoffs. Ference returned with some gritty play. McQuaid picked up his game after getting drilled by that moron Cooke. Chara is without a doubt the best defensiveman dman in NHL history (Bourque's words, and I always felt Ray was that). The team has 8 defensemen who could start on any other team, that's how deep the B's are on the backline. Boychuk could be argued a MVP candidate if you looked at the combo of goals by a d-man plus the blocked shots and team GAVG. Just another great player during this historic 13 run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

And veteran Wade Redden, who opened the Toronto series with a bang, is a 9th starting dman. It's beyond belief how deep the B's really are. I remember when there were times a few years ago in which the team was scrambling to find a 5th d-man and 6th d-man just to play the game. Not since Chiarelli has taken over the GM job, though. He made sure his team is stocked with them.