Brad Boyes Available

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Brad Boyes Available

In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available:
    [QUOTE]Obvious roster/ possible lines: Krejci Horton Lucic Marchand Bergeron Seguin Kelly Peverly (slot) Campbell Paille (slot) Auditioning for said slots (no particular order): Pouliot Spooner Knight Thornton Sauve Hamill Caron This camp is going to have some serious competition. My hope is that, if Caron/Spooner/Knight/Hamill make it, they're not put on the typical Claude short-leash, and get put in the press box if they have a bad night. I'm just looking forward to some good competition.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing[/QUOTE]

Spooner & Knight will be back in juniors. Maybe one get a 9 game trial. Arniel has a better shot to make the roster. Thornton already has a roster spot in my opinion, even if he'll alternate with someone else. Hamill.... well.... keeping it polite, career AHL'er. So in reality, I see 1 and a half roster spots availble and Pouliot, Sauve, Arniel & Caron to make the cut.

My money's on Caron & Pouliot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available : Spooner & Knight will be back in juniors. Maybe one get a 9 game trial. Arniel has a better shot to make the roster. Thornton already has a roster spot in my opinion, even if he'll alternate with someone else. Hamill.... well.... keeping it polite, career AHL'er. So in reality, I see 1 and a half roster spots availble and Pouliot, Sauve, Arniel & Caron to make the cut. My money's on Caron & Pouliot. 
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I think Bergeron could end up having a busy exhibition schedule. He'll have Pouliet; Caron & Seguin on his flanks. I bet a dime to a dollar that Pouliet gets the most looks. I bet he plays on Bergy's wing for 7 of the first 10 games of the regular season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available : I think Bergeron could end up having a busy exhibition schedule. He'll have Pouliet; Caron & Seguin on his flanks. I bet a dime to a dollar that Pouliet gets the most looks. I bet he plays on Bergy's wing for 7 of the first 10 games of the regular season.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I don't think they'll put Caron or Pouliet on the second line.  I think it'll be between Seguin and Peverley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Buffalo would never give up something that could hurt them especially to a division rival. Well I mean Paille almost hurts himself on breakaways just not the Sabres since the trade. As far Boyes and what he has left in his tank ? He lost his effective mojo seasons ago. Right now he wouldn't even help the 3rd line and at 4Mil it's not low risk.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

My words exactly. 

And welcome Chris.  NAS is a nerd.