Brad Boyes Available

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Brad Boyes Available

In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available:
    Obvious roster/ possible lines: Krejci Horton Lucic Marchand Bergeron Seguin Kelly Peverly (slot) Campbell Paille (slot) Auditioning for said slots (no particular order): Pouliot Spooner Knight Thornton Sauve Hamill Caron This camp is going to have some serious competition. My hope is that, if Caron/Spooner/Knight/Hamill make it, they're not put on the typical Claude short-leash, and get put in the press box if they have a bad night. I'm just looking forward to some good competition.
    Posted by TheGuyWithDaThing

Spooner & Knight will be back in juniors. Maybe one get a 9 game trial. Arniel has a better shot to make the roster. Thornton already has a roster spot in my opinion, even if he'll alternate with someone else. Hamill.... well.... keeping it polite, career AHL'er. So in reality, I see 1 and a half roster spots availble and Pouliot, Sauve, Arniel & Caron to make the cut.

My money's on Caron & Pouliot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available : Spooner & Knight will be back in juniors. Maybe one get a 9 game trial. Arniel has a better shot to make the roster. Thornton already has a roster spot in my opinion, even if he'll alternate with someone else. Hamill.... well.... keeping it polite, career AHL'er. So in reality, I see 1 and a half roster spots availble and Pouliot, Sauve, Arniel & Caron to make the cut. My money's on Caron & Pouliot. 
    Posted by Ronstar8

I think Bergeron could end up having a busy exhibition schedule. He'll have Pouliet; Caron & Seguin on his flanks. I bet a dime to a dollar that Pouliet gets the most looks. I bet he plays on Bergy's wing for 7 of the first 10 games of the regular season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Boyes Available : I think Bergeron could end up having a busy exhibition schedule. He'll have Pouliet; Caron & Seguin on his flanks. I bet a dime to a dollar that Pouliet gets the most looks. I bet he plays on Bergy's wing for 7 of the first 10 games of the regular season.
    Posted by nitemare-38

I don't think they'll put Caron or Pouliet on the second line.  I think it'll be between Seguin and Peverley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Buffalo would never give up something that could hurt them especially to a division rival. Well I mean Paille almost hurts himself on breakaways just not the Sabres since the trade. As far Boyes and what he has left in his tank ? He lost his effective mojo seasons ago. Right now he wouldn't even help the 3rd line and at 4Mil it's not low risk.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

My words exactly. 

And welcome Chris.  NAS is a nerd.

Sections
Shortcuts