Brad Marchand Ceiling?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Brad Marchand Ceiling?

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand Ceiling?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand Ceiling? : Marchand has stepped up his game ! He's one of our best forwards since the All Star break !  Are you wathcing the games at all?  Or do you spend your time posting without really knowing...?  Watch and learn ...Watch and learn !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]
    "Watch and learn...Watch and learn !  Thomas will be traded or Savard will be traded . Either way it'l be for a top 3 defenceman. Chiarelli hold all the cards on this one. Thomas has his contract and that's all.  He'll gladly go to a team where he can play without looking over his shoulder. Thomas has been incredible for us...but trading him will add so much to the team. And if you know Thomas, he's a real team player! "
    There's one of your earlier brilliant posts.I didn't bother with the one in which you called Wheeler a 30 goal scorer or the one in which you claimed Boston could obtain Shea Weber in a trade for "Ryder and a 1st".My guess is that "watch and learn" means something entirely different in Montreal(where BOalumni resides).All I've learned from your posts is to skip them........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand Ceiling? : "Watch and learn...Watch and learn !  Thomas will be traded or Savard will be traded . Either way it'l be for a top 3 defenceman. Chiarelli hold all the cards on this one. Thomas has his contract and that's all.  He'll gladly go to a team where he can play without looking over his shoulder. Thomas has been incredible for us...but trading him will add so much to the team. And if you know Thomas, he's a real team player! " There's one of your earlier brilliant posts.I didn't bother with the one in which you called Wheeler a 30 goal scorer or the one in which you claimed Boston could obtain Shea Weber in a trade for "Ryder and a 1st".My guess is that "watch and learn" means something entirely different in Montreal(where BOalumni resides).All I've learned from your posts is to skip them........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Damn Dez. Haha zinger...

I think that anyone who called for trading Thomas after the start of this season should go find the obligitory hole in the ground and shove there heads in it till next year.

Oh and BM Is popping in atleast 1 tonight. Ive got Marshmont and Seguin down for 1 each!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Marshmont....hehehe. Where the hell did that come from?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand Ceiling? : Damn Dez. Haha zinger... I think that anyone who called for trading Thomas after the start of this season should go find the obligitory hole in the ground and shove there heads in it till next year. Oh and BM Is popping in atleast 1 tonight. Ive got Marshmont and Seguin down for 1 each!
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Yea this is the same guy I said he should change his name on here because he's making it look really bad with some of his "brilliant" post!