BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite

Spot on!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

My question is why did it take CJ so long to elevate him up to one of the top 3 lines? Marchand has been brillant since his promotion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Last 15 games:
    8-5-13 +17

Just amazing how well this kid is playing, loved the hit on Duchene, not to mention his 2-2-4 +4 line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He didn't get named 1st star of the game!!! What a rip...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite:[QUOTE]He didn't get named 1st star of the game!!! What a rip...Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Really ? that should have been a shoe in for Brad's play today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The only forwards with less TOI than Marchand (12:33) were Thornton (11:22) and Savard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Amazing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Marchand's making his presence felt on the team and in games.  Got to love his never stop attitude. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Pat Verbeek Version 2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

He has made me eat my words for sure.  Not that I never not liked Marchand's game, but this offseason I definitely made several comments about how I would of prefered Sobotka over Marchand, after Sobotka got traded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Unbelievable! What a Bruin. What a valuable player. 110% effort, non-stop motor, productive...what else could we ask for? This guy is flat out valuable. We need him. He is making a huge impact right now. Keep up the great work, 63!

Fingers crossed for Savard. I really, really, really hope the news is good on him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

• Marchand is playing with such great energy! Awesome hit, 2 goals, 2 assists.
    • It also looks like Lucic is starting to heat up again!
    • Horton will start burying the puck soon too.
    • I wish someone would have got in Foote's grill...what a jack*ff
    Doc

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite:
    [QUOTE]He has made me eat my words for sure.  Not that I never not liked Marchand's game, but this offseason I definitely made several comments about how I would of prefered Sobotka over Marchand, after Sobotka got traded.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

I am right there with you, and couldn't be happier about it.  I don't know if I was down on him, but I certainly wasn't up on him.  At the beginning of the season when others here were saying, "Move him up", I was still saying, "He's a good fourth line player."  I love being wrong like this!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite : I am right there with you, and couldn't be happier about it.  I don't know if I was down on him, but I certainly wasn't up on him.  At the beginning of the season when others here were saying, "Move him up", I was still saying, "He's a good fourth line player."  I love being wrong like this!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Nas has a heart after all...good on ya m8.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Wish I knew how to bring forward all my posts spewing the goods on March, he is the deal, not the next coming of anyone but himself. He is here to stay on his own play, not someone elses.

He is smaller and not as tough as Verbeek Linseman etc. but he is as tough as he needs to be. He will not win NHL fights, but he will win more NHL battles than he loses.

I have liked him sinc he was drafted and was happy for him becoming a Bruins draft pick.

In the proverbial words of Jim Carrey in Dum and Dumber...
    I like him, I like him alot. or something like that...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

PS
    San Dog and others, ye must be some happy he wasn't diced on his preseason practice hit on Seidenberg now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Watched Marchand play in 2 World junior touraments but never thought he was more of a 3rd line type guy. But he sure looks more than comfortable playing with Recchi and Bergeron.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Watched Marchand play in 2 World junior touraments but never thought he was more of a 3rd line type guy. But he sure looks more than comfortable playing with Recchi and Bergeron.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]
    Sorry but if you watched him during this time you must have seen him as at least a 2nd liner with game break potential.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Good kid from Hammonds Plains NS, he is a product now of some growing up on his part and good development from the B's staff. His bad attitude & me first play was well documented in the Q with Halifax & Moncton. He was benched in his last year with Halifax in the playoffs game 7. Everyone knew he and the coach had it out, all this being said he has certainly grown up. He is playing like a team player now. Good for him as he is definetly an asset developed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The kid has sjocked the hell out of me this yr and is it any wonder that i always say your only as good as you play with (hence bergie). Bergeron brings the best out of anyone who plays on his line.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Why i like him the most is that you could really put him on any lines and he makes other players better. Right now he is playing extremely well with Bergeron and Recchi 

The way he is scoring as of late , he could finish with close to 60 points

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]remember guys....if an er*ction lasts for more than 4 hours... calm down
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to the loser soccer coach, this guy has been fantastic and was great today.  Like NAS and others, I did not see this coming at the beginning of the season and this kid keeps surprising me.  Awesome.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Having watched this kid produce for the WannaB's I could see him succeeding. But, I will admit I did not see him making an impact quite like this. I honestly thought he'd be at Seguin numbers right now... maybe less. That's not a knock on Seguin either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

this guy was awesome in junior and rightfully so he had to earn his strips before being elevated to top lines..well done julien...and oh where are all the posts about juliens coaching....best defensive record...seventh in offense...gee not bad for a baaaaaad coach  lol.. so many experts on here it really is funny to read

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

[QUOTE]this guy was awesome in junior and rightfully so he had to earn his strips before being elevated to top lines..well done julien...and oh where are all the posts about juliens coaching....best defensive record...seventh in offense...gee not bad for a baaaaaad coach  lol.. so many experts on here it really is funny to read
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]

I will admit that I took some shots at Julien when the B's were in trouble. I saw the problem as a leadership issue and it is always easier to remove a coach than the players...
    I always liked Marchand, but I did not not forsee the success he is having...
    I will not get too high or too low. I am thrilled to see the team coming together more since about Christmas.
    The young guns are playing well overall...Marchand, McQuaid, Kampfer, Seguin
    This bodes well for the future.
    Doc

Sections
Shortcuts