BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite

The good news about this kid is that no matter what his numbers are doing, I think Bruins fans will always have his back, just like Shawn Thornton. With his style of play, I don't think we'll be dissappointed with him at all. I was at a game in November, and he put a few moves on some defenders, and it made me realize that he has a LOT of skill for a 4th liner. I was in the club section and saw him after the game and he hadn't scored one yet, but I told him once it starts raining, it will pour. And here we are......that's what's up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrinandBearit. Show GrinandBearit's posts

Marchand has certainly shown the most development of any younger player on this team.

Great hustle and isn't afraid to get involved. Hope he develops further.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm happy to join with the I love Marchand club. He has matured and now knows how to use his skills while limiting, but not forgetting, his mouth. Bergie definitely has been helped by Marchand, and has helped March's development as well. I've often noted the deterioration of Recchi's skills this year, but he also has filled a role in Marchand's development by knowing where to be to complement Marchand's play. Soetimes REX is slow to get there, but, his smarts does help [ mea culpa, mea culpa].

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cooper-5. Show Cooper-5's posts

This kid is the best thing that's happened to the "Bs" this season: he hits, he skates, and he makes himself pesty around the net. He's fast becoming a Bruins version of Maurice Richard, the legendary "pocket rocket" who played so well for the Candiens in the 60s. Not only does he produce: he energizes the whole club.

Hope he stays healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite:
    [QUOTE]This kid is the best thing that's happened to the "Bs" this season: he hits, he skates, and he makes himself pesty around the net. He's fast becoming a Bruins version of Maurice Richard, the legendary "pocket rocket" who played so well for the Candiens in the 60s. Not only does he produce: he energizes the whole club. Hope he stays healthy.
    Posted by Cooper-5[/QUOTE]
    The pocket rocket was Henri Richard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The hit on Duchene, was a thing of beauty. I don't know what their feeding Marchand, but whatever it is give, some to Seguin too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cooper-5. Show Cooper-5's posts

In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRAD MARCHAND = Dynamite : The pocket rocket was Henri Richard.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Oops--I knew that. Brain glitch. I stand corrected.

Still, he reminds me of Henri, who I saw run circles around Rangers many times when I was a kid.

Sections
Shortcuts