Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Brad Marchand

In Response to Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]If Fryer Tuck didn't have this guy playing on the 4th line for much of this season, he would've had a legitimate shot at 30 goal this season.
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Marchand gets my vote for 7th player. what do u think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He is having a nice rookie season. My pick for the 7th man award....friar tuck?....lol!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

He absolutely has 7th player locked up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Just so I am clear on what you're saying, you think Julien poorly handled a 23 year old rookie who is probably going to score 25 solely because the kid might lose out on 5-6 more goals?

You, sir, are an idiot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

LBG, 100% agree, 7th player locked up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

How can a 2 forward win 7th player? jkjk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Marchand will catch Skinner for goals!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Forget about the goals for a second... Do you think it would be possible if Marchand & Bergy can give the rest of the team a crash course on how to forecheck in the offensive zone (I'm looking at you Seguin)? Are they the best forechecking duo this team has seen in a long time or what?!

It seems like they are both always there, tipping the puck away, stealing it, creating chances. I think this is the main reason why that line is clicking so well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Friar Tuck has me chuckling.  Good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Forget about the goals for a second... Do you think it would be possible if Marchand & Bergy can give the rest of the team a crash course on how to forecheck in the offensive zone (I'm looking at you Seguin)? Are they the best forechecking duo this team has seen in a long time or what?! It seems like they are both always there, tipping the puck away, stealing it, creating chances. I think this is the main reason why that line is clicking so well.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

marchand wasn't forechecking in the nhl at 18. give seguin some time, he will be fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : marchand wasn't forechecking in the nhl at 18. give seguin some time, he will be fine.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    I think that Seguin has recently been doing a far better job of forechecking and creating turnovers.Nowhere near Bergerons' level but much better nonetheless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marchand = Dynamite ...he is playing better and better ...Love him

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Not sure why praise for Marchand results in a critique of Seguin.  Suffice to say, Marchand has been a huge surprise and has exceeded expectations.  He has earned every minute of ice time and his chemistry with Bergeron and Recchi has been amazing. 

Sections
Shortcuts