Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Brad Marchand

The guy is a really good hockey player.  He picked up right where he left off in the playoffs. Great skill and a high compete level. I think he'll have some impressive stats at the end of the year. The Bruins may wish they signed him to a longer, bigger money contract.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: Brad Marchand

In Response to Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]The guy is a really good hockey player.  He picked up right where he left off in the playoffs. Great skill and a high compete level. I think he'll have some impressive stats at the end of the year. The Bruins may wish they signed him to a longer, bigger money contract.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    True dat everything you say. But he needs to temper some of his rat behaviour for his own sake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]The guy is a really good hockey player.  He picked up right where he left off in the playoffs. Great skill and a high compete level. I think he'll have some impressive stats at the end of the year. The Bruins may wish they signed him to a longer, bigger money contract.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Best skater on the ice last night.  Still up to his punk ways in the 3rd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

He was definitely the best B's skater last night. I hope he keep it up and learns to keep his rattitude in check. I'm okay with him being a pest and getting under the opponent's skin, but you can do that without crossing the line to being dirty. Clearly, he struggles with that line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]He was definitely the best B's skater last night. I hope he keep it up and learns to keep his rattitude in check. I'm okay with him being a pest and getting under the opponent's skin, but you can do that without crossing the line to being dirty. Clearly, he struggles with that line.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

WTL,

where have you been all my life.  exactly ho I feel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : WTL, where have you been all my life.  exactly ho I feel.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Yes, but notice how Walk is able to put things so eloquently while not attempting to incite the entire forum. You see, I also agree entirely with everything Walk had to say so, as it turns out, you and I must have been in agreement all along. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I'll make attempts to be a better listener, I promise. Other than that, Marchand is awesome-WOO HOO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Marchand is going to put pressure on Krejci for contract dollars for next year. With a two year contract he will be getting a big pay day and Krejci is due for one after this season. Lot of pressure on both of them becuase they both cannot get a big pay day unless someone else is shipped out which I dont see coming. So it is going to be a duel of talent from here on out it in my humble opinion. Speculation is expensive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand is going to put pressure on Krejci for contract dollars for next year. With a two year contract he will be getting a big pay day and Krejci is due for one after this season. Lot of pressure on both of them becuase they both cannot get a big pay day unless someone else is shipped out which I dont see coming. So it is going to be a duel of talent from here on out it in my humble opinion. Speculation is expensive.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    Seguin just might play himself into a raise also. He needs to be re-upped the same time as Marchand.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Yes, but notice how Walk is able to put things so eloquently while not attempting to incite the entire forum. You see, I also agree entirely with everything Walk had to say so, as it turns out, you and I must have been in agreement all along. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I'll make attempts to be a better listener, I promise. Other than that, Marchand is awesome-WOO HOO!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Entice?  Really? Cmon Dez.  You have been here long enough to know that I tend to speak openly.  Do I care if that entices people like you, bigvig to rain blows upon me?  No, calling a spade a spade is done so whether its done eloquently or not.  You can dress a rat up all you want and when you take the cloths off he is still a rat. 

And that has always been my stance.  If you would have said he does cross the line and man up(like you say I don't) then  I would have been fine with it.  He plays on the edge and is skillful.  Still doesnt make him battle his own battles.  I believe it was you who gave me a list yesterday in regards to super warrior compared to PK running and hiding. 

Well last night you "happened" to drive your girlfriend home in the 3rd period(not sure how that happens in the season opener but I will cut you slack). 
    Definition of a Rat. 
    Marchand punches Flyer dman who is down with a rabbit punch to the head.  Flyer dman(think it was Colburn) gives Marchand a push.  Marchand grabs his face skates away acting like he has been shot.  Sure smells like PK style on the grill. 

But I am sure you will come up with something brilliant to mask this.  Game 1.
    81 to go. 

Dez, its always a pleasure. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Entice?  Really? Cmon Dez.  You have been here long enough to know that I tend to speak openly.  Do I care if that entices people like you, bigvig to rain blows upon me?  No, calling a spade a spade is done so whether its done eloquently or not.  You can dress a rat up all you want and when you take the cloths off he is still a rat.  And that has always been my stance.  If you would have said he does cross the line and man up(like you say I don't) then  I would have been fine with it.  He plays on the edge and is skillful.  Still doesnt make him battle his own battles.  I believe it was you who gave me a list yesterday in regards to super warrior compared to PK running and hiding.  Well last night you "happened" to drive your girlfriend home in the 3rd period(not sure how that happens in the season opener but I will cut you slack).  Definition of a Rat.  Marchand punches Flyer dman who is down with a rabbit punch to the head.  Flyer dman(think it was Colburn) gives Marchand a push.  Marchand grabs his face skates away acting like he has been shot.  Sure smells like PK style on the grill.  But I am sure you will come up with something brilliant to mask this.  Game 1. 81 to go.  Dez, its always a pleasure. 
    shupe...how do you know he wasn't shot? i'm just sayin', maybe he was mistaken for a rabbit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Entice?  Really? Cmon Dez.  You have been here long enough to know that I tend to speak openly.  Do I care if that entices people like you, bigvig to rain blows upon me?  No, calling a spade a spade is done so whether its done eloquently or not.  You can dress a rat up all you want and when you take the cloths off he is still a rat.  And that has always been my stance.  If you would have said he does cross the line and man up(like you say I don't) then  I would have been fine with it.  He plays on the edge and is skillful.  Still doesnt make him battle his own battles.  I believe it was you who gave me a list yesterday in regards to super warrior compared to PK running and hiding.  Well last night you "happened" to drive your girlfriend home in the 3rd period(not sure how that happens in the season opener but I will cut you slack).  Definition of a Rat.  Marchand punches Flyer dman who is down with a rabbit punch to the head.  Flyer dman(think it was Colburn) gives Marchand a push.  Marchand grabs his face skates away acting like he has been shot.  Sure smells like PK style on the grill.  But I am sure you will come up with something brilliant to mask this.  Game 1. 81 to go.  Dez, its always a pleasure. 
    Shupe, I can't believe you'd question me taking care of my manly responsibilities. As you might imagine, I wasn't happy about doing it but it had to be done. Her argument was that it was just game one and I already got to see the banner go up. It sounded fair.
    Regarding Marchand, too late, we already agreed with Walk. That means we must agree. You now love him too. Fight over.
    Regarding your attempts to incite, maybe I'm judging harshly but cut me some slack. All I had to go on last night was your Marchand-themed thread entitled Rat Night. You know me.......easily confused.
    Oh yeah, I said incite and I never accused you of not manning up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Shupe, I can't believe you'd question me taking care of my manly responsibilities. As you might imagine, I wasn't happy about doing it but it had to be done. Her argument was that it was just game one and I already got to see the banner go up. It sounded fair. Regarding Marchand, too late, we already agreed with Walk. That means we must agree. You now love him too. Fight over. Regarding your attempts to incite, maybe I'm judging harshly but cut me some slack. All I had to go on last night was your Marchand-themed thread entitled Rat Night. You know me.......easily confused. Oh yeah, I said incite and I never accused you of not manning up.
    dez... i hope because of your fairness, you got to enjoy some "dessert"!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : dez... i hope because of your fairness, you got to enjoy some "dessert"!  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    It's all about saving a headache later but, in all honesty, it's also about recognizing I've snagged a winner so I try to treat her right. Someone like her should've dumped my lazy butt long ago. I'm doing alright.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : It's all about saving a headache later but, in all honesty, it's also about recognizing I've snagged a winner so I try to treat her right. Someone like her should've dumped my lazy butt long ago. I'm doing alright.
    glad to hear you're in a good spot... now don't ef things up for yourself!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : glad to hear you're in a good spot... now don't ef things up for yourself!
    A few weeks ago she started a conversation with me about Chara. She was really impressed with a story she'd read in one of my hockey mags. I said "you were reading my hockey mags?". She told me she thought she'd try to find out a little more about hockey since I seem to find it so interesting. I've been with her for 4 years but it was that day, just a few weeks ago, that I found out I've got a keeper.
    I'll now quit turning this thread into love connection.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Marchand played very well. It's time some of his energy rubs off on Horton and Lucic who were sleep walking all night. I cannot believe that Horton missed that "gimme" with Bryzgalov down and out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : A few weeks ago she started a conversation with me about Chara. She was really impressed with a story she'd read in one of my hockey mags. I said "you were reading my hockey mags?". She told me she thought she'd try to find out a little more about hockey since I seem to find it so interesting. I've been with her for 4 years but it was that day, just a few weeks ago, that I found out I've got a keeper. I'll now quit turning this thread into love connection.

that's cool.... but please don't tell me you've started reading vanity fair!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : that's cool.... but please don't tell me you've started reading vanity fair!
    No fears there buddy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

The B's def should have walked away with a win. Marchand should have had 3. Horton 1. They just got unlucky and still trying to get there sticks and skates in sync.

Oh and about marchand being a dirty player....He's far from it. Maybe cheap at times, getting in the hit to the back of the head, but how is that any different than coburn face rubbing chara when the refs step in. Coburn had all the chances to do that before the refs got in there, but no he waited. Thats worse than what Marchand does. No ref there to protect him. Dirty is the hit from behind, or to the head or knee on knee...Thats dirty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The B's def should have walked away with a win. Marchand should have had 3. Horton 1. They just got unlucky and still trying to get there sticks and skates in sync. Oh and about marchand being a dirty player....He's far from it. Maybe cheap at times, getting in the hit to the back of the head, but how is that any different than coburn face rubbing chara when the refs step in. Coburn had all the chances to do that before the refs got in there, but no he waited. Thats worse than what Marchand does. No ref there to protect him. Dirty is the hit from behind, or to the head or knee on knee...Thats dirty.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]
    I couldn't agree more. A little shot to the head is cheap but far from dangerous.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

gag me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : I couldn't agree more. A little shot to the head is cheap but far from dangerous.

Yeah headshots have kinda died down haven't they.  Sigh.  Guess he wasnt suspended for one either.  Yawn.  Your woman is making you soft Dez. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Yeah headshots have kinda died down haven't they.  Sigh.  Guess he wasnt suspended for one either.  Yawn.  Your woman is making you soft Dez. 
    Soft is what your stance on Marchand will be a month from now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]gag me
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

As the season wears on, it will be difficult not to put Seguin and Marchand together on a line of their own. After all, they are dance partners.

The question will be: who plays right wing?