Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Re: Brad Marchand

I actually agree with Dez here. the difference between Marchand and an Avery or Cooke is that he is not a  dangerous  player in the way they are. He is not out to maim and kill, just to annoy.

It is a difference worth mentioning...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]I actually agree with Dez here. the difference between Marchand and an Avery or Cooke is that he is not a  dangerous  player in the way they are. He is not out to maim and kill, just to annoy. It is a difference worth mentioning...
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

When has Avery done this.  Please provide any link indicating same.  I have a video suspension of Marchand if you like.

Avery- world of his own in lack of class and is just weird. Some skill.  No one wants him.  Mentally Dangerous.
    Cooke- king of head hunter who is in the league to take runs at people.  Extremely dangerous.
    Marchand- super skilled, super pest.  Dirty Yes, Punk Yes. Not in the a/n playing field.  Yet.  It takes yrs of the same stuff he did last year to get there.  Im hoping he changes.  Sadly I doubt he will.  I dont think he will ever be as bad as Cooke or Avery.  Somewhere in the middle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

here you go:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98762

Avery suckers and concusses Smid.

I am not casting judgement on Avery as a person. I actually support his complaint about the homophobic remark by Simmonds even though I am quite sure I am the minority on this.

But Avery can be dangerous on the ice. I do not see Marchand as particularily dangerous on the ice. A pest, yes. A couple of jabs here and there, sure. Causing a major injury, not likely....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Yeah headshots have kinda died down haven't they.  Sigh.  Guess he wasnt suspended for one either.  Yawn.  Your woman is making you soft Dez. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Didn't take long for you to hop back on this bandwagon, huh?  Interesting that the guy that continues to whine like a Sedin about Marchand's "dirty" play is calling Dez soft.  Any word on how Coburn's MRI turned out? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Brad Marchand:[QUOTE]The guy is a really good hockey player.  He picked up right where he left off in the playoffs. Great skill and a high compete level. I think he'll have some impressive stats at the end of the year. The Bruins may wish they signed him to a longer, bigger money contract.Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

^Nothing more to add and here is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aLCoZM0gEE

The real Sean Avery...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Didn't take long for you to hop back on this bandwagon, huh?  Interesting that the guy that continues to whine like a Sedin about Marchand's "dirty" play is calling Dez soft.  Any word on how Coburn's MRI turned out? 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I like Dez, and we were joking.  Try reading all the posts before you jump in. 

What bandwagon.  1 game and back to his punk ways.  I dislike him.  and was meant to prove he doesnt back his antics up.  He acted like he was shot and skated away quickly holding his yapper.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : I like Dez, and we were joking.  Try reading all the posts before you jump in.  What bandwagon.  1 game and back to his punk ways.  I dislike him.  and was meant to prove he doesnt back his antics up.  He acted like he was shot and skated away quickly holding his yapper.

Keep whining shupe, it suits you well.

Boo-hoo...Marchand plays chippy, let's spend another season complaining about it.  Look at me, I'm a contrarian...I don't wear black 'n' gold colored glasses like all of you. 

We know the drill, we read it all last year, time for some new material. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]here you go: http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98762 Avery suckers and concusses Smid. I am not casting judgement on Avery as a person. I actually support his complaint about the homophobic remark by Simmonds even though I am quite sure I am the minority on this. But Avery can be dangerous on the ice. I do not see Marchand as particularily dangerous on the ice. A pest, yes. A couple of jabs here and there, sure. Causing a major injury, not likely....

Um, did he get suspended for fighting?  Total total punk move.  How about when Lucic was doing that to Hedman last year in the playoffs? 
    Smid was stupid for not knowing who he was dealing with.  Domi did it to Ulf.  Domi a wussy? 

In terms of Avery skating away from the Devils player.  How is that dirty?  Lucic wouldnt fight Laraque either.  Lucic a wussy? 

Avery could retire and he would have 2 times as many fights as Iron Man Marchand. 

Trust me.  I hate Avery.  I hate Cooke and I hate Lapierre.  But Avery is not a dirty grease ball that is out to hurt people.  He is the king of trash talk.  He is a pompeous idiot who I hope never gets another contract. 

I already gave my spin on cooke and avery.  And for Marchand's rookie year he is progressing nicely in terms of joining the list of punks in the league.  And I dont have to like that and nor do I cheer for him.  In fact I can't wait until someone feeds him his lunch. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Keep whining shupe, it suits you well. Boo-hoo...Marchand plays chippy, let's spend another season complaining about it.  Look at me, I'm a contrarian...I don't wear black 'n' gold colored glasses like all of you.  We know the drill, we read it all last year, time for some new material. 

Please just put me on ignore.   Where were you all summer?  Just come back looking to argue with me?  Wow.  Thanks for your wonderful insight on hockey. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Blake Wheeler wasn't a punk - He was very well behaved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Um, did he get suspended for fighting?  Total total punk move.  How about when Lucic was doing that to Hedman last year in the playoffs?  Smid was stupid for not knowing who he was dealing with.  Domi did it to Ulf.  Domi a wussy?  In terms of Avery skating away from the Devils player.  How is that dirty?  Lucic wouldnt fight Laraque either.  Lucic a wussy?  Avery could retire and he would have 2 times as many fights as Iron Man Marchand.  Trust me.  I hate Avery.  I hate Cooke and I hate Lapierre.  But Avery is not a dirty grease ball that is out to hurt people.  He is the king of trash talk.  He is a pompeous idiot who I hope never gets another contract.  I already gave my spin on cooke and avery.  And for Marchand's rookie year he is progressing nicely in terms of joining the list of punks in the league.  And I dont have to like that and nor do I cheer for him.  In fact I can't wait until someone feeds him his lunch. 

Umm, I believe you asked  me to provide video evidence of Avery being a danger on the ice. I obliged and showed you a video of him physically attacking and concussing another player. I believe Smid was out for something like 30 games because of that.

Now please show me a video of Marchand intentionally going out of his way to physicaly hurt another player by means that constitute a serious danger to the other player and then I will believe that Marchand is just as "bad" as Avery on the ice. 

As I have previously mentioned, I have nothing against the guy, he is just dangerous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Please just put me on ignore.   Where were you all summer?  Just come back looking to argue with me?  Wow.  Thanks for your wonderful insight on hockey. 

2 challenging posts and you play the "just put me on ignore" card?  Maybe the quickest tap-out in Forum history?  Very weak, but not a surprise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Keep whining shupe, it suits you well. Boo-hoo...Marchand plays chippy, let's spend another season complaining about it.  Look at me, I'm a contrarian...I don't wear black 'n' gold colored glasses like all of you.  We know the drill, we read it all last year, time for some new material. 

And for the record.  You say same material.  Yet you seek me out and always post on the posts that are somewhat question in regards to our guys.  Why do you always follow me around.  I find it too funny.  You offer no hockey insight.  You just chase me around. 
    Gonna do that all year again.  I have a stalker.  And again, before you jump into a conversation know that Dez and I were joking about his girlfriend because we fire carves all the time.  We don't ever take it serious.  Then Mr. Psycho Stalker arrives.  Hello sunshine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

By the way, anyone else read the articles about Cooke being a "changed man" and working with coaches over the summer to help him be a good NHL citizen? Yeah, right.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Umm, I believe you asked  me to provide video evidence of Avery being a danger on the ice. I obliged and showed you a video of him physically attacking and concussing another player. I believe Smid was out for something like 30 games because of that. Now please show me a video of Marchand intentionally going out of his way to physicaly hurt another player by means that constitute a serious danger to the other player and then I will believe that Marchand is just as "bad" as Avery on the ice.  As I have previously mentioned, I have nothing against the guy, he is just dangerous.

So ban fighting then.  How is he a danger.  He was a little greaseball but how is that dangerous.  I blame Smid just as much.  How do you not know who you are gonna fight with.  Smid was looking to fight Avery.  It was greasy for sure but Smid likely learned a valuable lesson.  No suspension if I recall correctly.
    Here is Marchands hit.  Suspension.  So which constitues a serious danger by your definition. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM8lAX4qQVo

Avery is a greaseball but he is no where near in the same class as cooke.

And I already said Marchand isnt in either of these two guys leagues. 
    Well time to post this so I can catch the mad stalkers latest post about me.  Should be intelligent. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, anyone else read the articles about Cooke being a "changed man" and working with coaches over the summer to help him be a good NHL citizen? Yeah, right.....

I heard what they were saying during the game last night.  He will never change.  He can't.  Although getting 2 goals doesnt hurt either.  He actually has some skill and is a very good pk guy.  But Cooke is the biggest rat out there.  He did have a guy lined up last night and stopped.  I was shocked. 
    I say he will be suspended before xmas.  now he is dangerous.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : And for the record.  You say same material.  Yet you seek me out and always post on the posts that are somewhat question in regards to our guys.  Why do you always follow me around.  I find it too funny.  You offer no hockey insight.  You just chase me around.  Gonna do that all year again.  I have a stalker.  And again, before you jump into a conversation know that Dez and I were joking about his girlfriend because we fire carves all the time.  We don't ever take it serious.  Then Mr. Psycho Stalker arrives.  Hello sunshine.

Stalker?  You sure about that? 

When I read your Marchand cry-baby rants, I felt compelled to post something.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings, maybe you should try to toughen up a little out here. Good to see that you have pulled yourself up from your previous tap-out, that is a fairly reasonable start.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:[QUOTE]Blake Wheeler wasn't a punk - He was very well behaved. Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

"Waaaa Marchand is a rat, he hit Braydon Coburn on the back of the head to try n draw a penalty"

The crybaby, whiners are back...Good post JDub!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : So ban fighting then.  How is he a danger.  He was a little greaseball but how is that dangerous.  I blame Smid just as much.  How do you not know who you are gonna fight with.  Smid was looking to fight Avery.  It was greasy for sure but Smid likely learned a valuable lesson.  No suspension if I recall correctly. Here is Marchands hit.  Suspension.  So which constitues a serious danger by your definition.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM8lAX4qQVo Avery is a greaseball but he is no where near in the same class as cooke. And I already said Marchand isnt in either of these two guys leagues.  Well time to post this so I can catch the mad stalkers latest post about me.  Should be intelligent. 

Ironically the video is failing to load on my PC. Looks like the Marchand lovers got to it first and scrubbed it clean to hide the evidence.....lol.

Actually, I remember that one and it was uncalled for. I do not abide by dangerous players no matter what  team they play for. I think we are both perhaps overstaing our cases in an attempt to show which one is worse. I guess it just comes down to perspective.

Good debate. Peace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Good PR rhetoric to soften the fines and suspensions around Christmas Time. I am with Shup...suspended by xmas. He is the dirtiest player I have seen in a long time. At least he does not bite fingers though. that is the newest vancouver treat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Stalker?  You sure about that?  When I read your Marchand cry-baby rants, I felt compelled to post something.  Sorry if that hurts your feelings, maybe you should try to toughen up a little out here. Good to see that you have pulled yourself up from your previous tap-out, that is a fairly reasonable start.

Where have you been all summer.  My peacebond against you must have expired.  Do you think my feelings get hurt on a Boston Bruin blog.  You for real?  I better go cut myself to get rid of the pain.  Anymore hockey insight.  Is my picture above your bed. 

The problem is you didnt read everything.  You read what you wanted to read before you even realized that Dez and I chat a lot on here and were firing some one liners about my love of Marchand.
    Welcome back Crowls.  I would kiss and make up but I would be encouraging your deviant side of stalking me.
    Welcome back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Brad Marchand:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Umm, I believe you asked  me to provide video evidence of Avery being a danger on the ice. I obliged and showed you a video of him physically attacking and concussing another player. I believe Smid was out for something like 30 games because of that. Now please show me a video of Marchand intentionally going out of his way to physicaly hurt another player by means that constitute a serious danger to the other player Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

Keep looking Shup!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand : Ironically the video is failing to load on my PC. Looks like the Marchand lovers got to it first and scrubbed it clean to hide the evidence.....lol. Actually, I remember that one and it was uncalled for. I do not abide by dangerous players no matter what  team they play for. I think we are both perhaps overstaing our cases in an attempt to show which one is worse. I guess it just comes down to perspective. Good debate. Peace.

Go on youtube.  Anyway.  I get a lotta grenades thrown at me for rip ping him.  But did anyone(eyes looking at Crowls) not realize I said he was the best player on the ice last night.  Hmmm.  didnt think so. 
    I don't class him with the worst.  But he is slowly getting a reputation and i dont like him.  I didnt realize that I had to like him. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

n Response to Re: Brad Marchand:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brad Marchand :                                 Keep looking Shup!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Huh,

Was Marchand not suspended for a head shot.   Has Avery been?  Has he been suspended for anything hockey related?  He carved some chick.  Big deal.  He has no muffler.  He didnt launch an elbow in someones head from behind.  Especially after we lost one of our own that way. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaN01VLYSQ&ob=av2e

Shup, Shup a Doop, Doop a Doop" Keep doin that Shupa Dupa shuffle...