Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Brad Marchand

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

The stupidity in here is pretty thick.   The minute the Bruins announced a mild concussion it meant Marchand had to be out for at least a week.  Does anyone actually think a team would make its star winger sit out for a week to draw a week long suspension?

And the reading comprehension is pretty poor.  Did someone suggest it was a ruse to get Volchenkov suspended longer?

No but I assumed you were not stupid enough to think they were doing it to cover up a dive.  I guess I was wrong.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The stupidity in here is pretty thick.   The minute the Bruins announced a mild concussion it meant Marchand had to be out for at least a week.  Does anyone actually think a team would make its star winger sit out for a week to draw a week long suspension?

And the reading comprehension is pretty poor.  Did someone suggest it was a ruse to get Volchenkov suspended longer?

No but I assumed you were not stupid enough to think they were doing it to cover up a dive.  I guess I was wrong.

Why don't you learn how to read, you f'ing jerk? Here's what I posted:

"I'm not saying it's what I believe.  I'm saying it's possible.  It's very possible that he does have a mild concussion.  The hit was about as forceful as the one that Bergeron took.  It wasn't a major hit.  Even Paille's suspendable headshot was worse in my opinion.

It's likely that he does have a concussion.  It's possible that he does not.  I'd prefer that he didn't.  We've endured enough of that business over the past five years."

Douchebaggery:  2, Reading Comprehension: 0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Try it without the first sentence. It adds nothing useful to the post. You obviously aren't going to convince anyone who 'is pretty thick' to behave differently, right? So what's the point? Making yourself feel a little better? Impressing others? Be the change you would like to see. Exclude such extraneous additions and keep your posts lean and mean. 

- The More You Know -

Cheers! Kiss

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"And when you finish him off, do you spit or swallow?" - 'Not-A-Shot'

Yikes! More 'homo-erotica'? (*)

(*the term this poster ascribed to players engaging in the ritual celebratory hug after a goal is scored.)

Come out, anonymous Gay Man! You're in a safe place here.

Besides, that kind of abhorrent statment is the surest sign there is, of capitulation in an argument.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

It's possible that Elvis is still alive and well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

It's possible that Elvis is still alive and well.

Hopefully in Fat Elvis form:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If only he had a #17 jumper...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

If only he had a #17 jumper...

Thank you! Thank you very much!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

brunod, i refuse to read a word of what you write until you change your font. you know nobody likes it. change it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

brunod, i refuse to read a word of what you write until you change your font. you know nobody likes it. change it.

Uggh !

I refuse to read yours until you start using capitals. Fix it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I refuse to read yours until you start using capitals. Fix it.

Boom.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Definitely not as colorful as some of the other posts but Brad Marchand was back on the ice this morning for apparently the second day in a row.  Read this news on the WEEI blog. Also stated on NESN.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hey CC, can you please take out the picture of the Habs ice boys and replace them with the Bruins ice girls.  Thank you.

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to brunod's comment:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I'm not saying it's what I believe.  I'm saying it's possible.  It's very possible that he does have a mild concussion.  The hit was about as forceful as the one that Bergeron took.  It wasn't a major hit.  Even Paille's suspendable headshot was worse in my opinion.

It's likely that he does have a concussion.  It's possible that he does not.  I'd prefer that he didn't.  We've endured enough of that business over the past five years."

It's also possible that Marshy and Volchenkov conspired to fake an injury and dirty hit, so that they could then attend an early screening of "Oz" with there Grandmother's in tow.  I am not saying I believe it I am just saying it is Fing stupid to post random possibilities of the world without offering insight.  You would be the first to knock someone down of unbased theories.  What is the basis for this possibility?  Could this same argument be made for any injury which happens anywhere in any sporting event short of blood spurting out of a neck ala Malarchuck or teeth flying out like Crosby?  Just wondering?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

It's also possible that Marshy and Volchenkov conspired to fake an injury and dirty hit, so that they could then attend an early screening of "Oz" with there Grandmother's in tow.  I am not saying I believe it I am just saying it is Fing stupid to post random possibilities of the world without offering insight.  You would be the first to knock someone down of unbased theories.  What is the basis for this possibility?  Could this same argument be made for any injury which happens anywhere in any sporting event short of blood spurting out of a neck ala Malarchuck or teeth flying out like Crosby?  Just wondering?

Basis:  It wasn't a very violent hit.  Marchand's reaction to the hit was odd.  He may possibly have an history of diving.

I didn't post this because I figured all of it was well known.  Sorry for failing to clarify.  In case there is any other confusion: By "Marchand", I'm referring to Brad Marchand who is paid to play ice hockey for the Boston Bruins in the National Hockey League.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

NAS it's your opinion the hit on Marchand wasn't that violent. I happen to disagree with that opinion. I think it was dirty and deliberate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Basis:  It wasn't a very violent hit.  Marchand's reaction to the hit was odd.  He may possibly have an history of diving.

I didn't post this because I figured all of it was well known.  Sorry for failing to clarify.  In case there is any other confusion: By "Marchand", I'm referring to Brad Marchand who is paid to play ice hockey for the Boston Bruins in the National Hockey League.

You can call that a basis, but I think it is extremely weak.  My guess is that you think it looked odd based on your belief that Marchand is a diver.  Since you will now add this to the list of "Potential Dives", you now have more evidence against him next time. WHATEVER. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Marchand feeling great and back skating today and Bergeron expected to play tonight? WOW! i guess those injuries were not as bad as we might have been lead to believe. if everything comes together at the right time as it seems to be and this Bruins team enters the playoffs healthy the rest of the east better watch out. i really dont see anyone in the east matching up well with Boston.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

'Not-A-Shot'. It was entirely a violent hit. An violent elbow to be exact. The exact and very kind they are trying to get out of the game. The reaction from everyone was immediate and unequivocal - across the League - friends and foes of Marchand's alike. The guys calling the game (It wasn't Jack or 'Brick') were swift in their judgement, the guys at TSN, every hockey scribe - the first thing off everyone's lips? Very definitely a suspendible hit.

To suggest Marchand would - well what are you suggesting? He dove? He's exaggerating a concussion? He's faking all this sitting out? What are you doing? Giving an opinion dressed up like a referendum? "Marchand Faking - Yes or No."

You framed this discussion, what is it you want to talk about?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:

Marchand feeling great and back skating today and Bergeron expected to play tonight? wow! i guess those injuries were not as bad as we might have been lead to believe. if everything comes together at the right time as it seems to be and this Bruins team enters the playoffs healthy the rest of the east better watch out.

I think they turned out to be a best case scenario (so far- we shall see ) on the low end of what we were lead to believe

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

"I'm not saying it's what I believe.  I'm saying it's possible.  It's very possible that he does have a mild concussion.  The hit was about as forceful as the one that Bergeron took.  It wasn't a major hit.  Even Paille's suspendable headshot was worse in my opinion.

Did I refer to you in my post?  If you did not believe it why write it?  Only a troll would do something like that.  You are no better than Null and the rest of the trolls here.  You can not be a Bruins fan because all Bruins fan know this organization always acts in an honorable manner.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Is this thread still alive? On a unrelated note. I wonder if the guy Soderberg Bertuzzi'd had a concussion, maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

NAS it's your opinion the hit on Marchand wasn't that violent. I happen to disagree with that opinion. I think it was dirty and deliberate.

Not that NAS needs someone to explain for him -- but I took it the same way I feel about it. In comparison to some of the more blatent hits a la Paille where there was a distinct head wack, neck snap and body launch -- it just didn't have the same impact. Understood -- it was a pretty good shot but not near what we have seen this and many other seasons past.

Sections
Shortcuts