Brad Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Brad Marchand

Do you think he has been a little of this series,not playing badly i don't think but just not right,kind of reminds me of Leaf series,just isn't controlling puck like he usually does,when he is on his game it's like puck is glued to his stick,hopefully he will break out tommorow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Brad Marchand

My guess is if the B's won the other night, this thread wouldn't exist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LMFAO, great post, hangnail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

you might as well call out David Krecji at this point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Yes but it is likely the mildest 'callout ever. Marchand is OK. It's just the natural flow of things, everyone has times they shine, his will come again soon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Guys expect players to be 100% perfect for every game in a playoff season.  It's absurd.

Marchand is playing just fine. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Wasn't calling him out just asking a simple question,however if you want me to call him out 4 games no points and -3,to me that's not Marchand at his best,I, no, he can play better,and hope that he does.What do you think Stanley,Personally don't care what Not a shot and his followers think,I think there all the same person anyway,just different screen names,what do you think Stanley?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

But kitch, you are kind of like the boy who cried wolf with complaining.  You do it so consistently that it's hard to take every single instance seriously.  Marchand hasn't been a problem for the B's and if going four games without a point is such an issue, you've got a long list of guys to call out.

I hope he's better next game.  He hasn't risen his game yet like he did against Vancouver.  I'll give you that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

But kitch, you are kind of like the boy who cried wolf with complaining.  You do it so consistently that it's hard to take every single instance seriously.  Marchand hasn't been a problem for the B's and if going four games without a point is such an issue, you've got a long list of guys to call out.

I hope he's better next game.  He hasn't risen his game yet like he did against Vancouver.  I'll give you that.

I was talking to Stanley not Not a Shot i mean Fletcher or hangnail,or the rest of the  clan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

I was talking to Stanley not Not a Shot i mean Fletcher or hangnail,or the rest of the  clan

So how many aliases do you have on here kitch?  It must be tough keeping track of all those passwords.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So why don't you just email Stanley instead if this is ONLY for him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, just because a bunch of people think your post is silly, they must all be the same guy, plotting to make you look bad.  Nice defense mechanism.

You complain a lot.  You want to me pretend you don't, just so I don't sound too much like other posters?  Don't let the criticism get to you so much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Got to go got a life to live,Go Bruins!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Got to go got a life to live,Go Bruins!!!

Right on.  Maybe stop posting a bunch of new threads and then getting upset that people respond, but yeah, go Bruins!  Live life!