Brad Richards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins2010Cup. Show Bruins2010Cup's posts

Brad Richards

We all have seen the Bruins play very well at times over the past couple of years, however the playoffs are a different ball game.  Forget about stupid trades that get rid of Paille for a superstar, cmon its a joke.  But two players that people would want would be Wheeler and Stuart.  A bold move is needed if they want to make a serious Cup run.  With Savard's money available and trading away Wheeler and Stuart, that would clear the way for a Brad Richards deal.  This is the type of player they lack.  Forget about the defense and puck moving, with Kampers developement they will be ok on defense.  Think BIG, that's what championship teams do!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Brad Richards

Brad is not going anywhere, do you realize that Dallas has the same number of points as Boston?  Richards would be fine addition but you have to think big like Krejci, Seguin and Wheeler along with Boston's number #1 pick.  Now honestly why would Dallas trade away a chance at the Cup?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Richards would be a great pickup but the Stars have stated they want to resign him, but if Richards doesn't want to sign they may trade him now or just wait to the end of the season of course after the playoffs. I really don't think he will be here in Boston, but I like the idea of thinking big.
    If you have been a Bruins fan as long as I have you will know the Bruins never trade for a player to help put us over the top, but I'm hoping that trind ends this season.
    The Bruins have a very good D but would be better served by a good scoring forward than a D, but if a Weber can be had I could change my mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

If PC turns from a chicken to rooster to attain some balls he will make a big deal. I am also dreaming big deal because I am tired of watching the Bruins choke game 7's. Richards Iginla are far fetch cause both are in major playoff situation, at deadlines PC always seems to go after an experience d man ie Phillips Kaberle Commodore (1) Wheels could go to TO for Kaberle(( a safe rental) but with Wheels and Paille as our PK's something that will be important for play-offs (2) Send Ryder to Columbus for Commodore would suit me fine and send up Caron (3) A 2nd rd. pick for Phillips would suit me fine. I am not a Kaberle fan ( but is a offensive d man but soft)  but Chara and Kaberle on the PP blue line could be a potential threat. The Bruins do have history trading with the Oilers so Penner or Hemsky coming to Boston is a strong possibility. But Bruins will need to give edm. some good return starting with Stuart or Boychuk and Colborne (an alberta native) to achieve one these forwards.

Out these option i would deal Wheels for Kaberle and Stuart and ? for Penner or Hemsky

Looch Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Rechhi
    (Hemsky or Penner) Seguin( keep the kid in the line up) Ryder (did play good with the kid)
    Paille/ Caron Campbell Thornton

Chara Kampner
    Sieds Kaberle
    Ference McQuaid or Boychuk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Chi had Toews and Kane
    Pit-Crosby and Malkin
    Det-Dats and Zett

We have Sav that has produced, noone else on the B`s has scored at a point per game ever, we need that over the top guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

True enough, GOAT, but - Chi drafted and developed Toews and Kane.  Pittsburgh drafted Crosby and Malkin.  Detroit...well you get the picture.

None of those teams acquired one of those keystone players in a deadline deal.

While I'm at it - Toews has never been a ppg player - his best year was 34-35-69; Kane hit the mark for the first time last year - 30-58-88.  Note that Toews's best year is less than both Bergeron's best and Krejci's best.

Sections
Shortcuts