Brady , Manning or Kapernick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Brady , Manning or Kapernick?

Lots of football guys in here tonight.  Here you go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Brady , Manning or Kapernick?

Duh?  Am I still on Boston.com?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tom Brady rules.  That guy is true grit.  Brady is the best thing that ever happened to Bill "Cheat to Win At All Costs" Belichick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No one can defend Belichick.  Since his cheating was uncovered, the Pats haven't won a Superbowl.

It is 100% fact.  Playing fair, he can't win it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Depends. In the regular season Manning. In the playoffs Brady. Kaepernick we need to see more 5 seasons what he can do, so we could compare him to Brady and Manning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is the year for Mark Sanchez.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And since I'll be down there, let's go Tannenhill!

(I think that's the Dolphins QB, anyway)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

No one can defend Belichick.  Since his cheating was uncovered, the Pats haven't won a Superbowl.

Patriots keep winning in the regular season,this team have been dominating the AFC East for more than a decade,but this team doesn`t have the same success that had in the early 2000's specially in the playoffs, this team had a "perfect"(not perfect at all) season in 07 but lost in the most important game.In 2011 again another loss to the same rival. A lot of Pats fans say that Giants were lucky(David Tyree Reception and Mario Manningham Reception)but the fact is that the Pats lost.

After the Pats lost his defensive stars Bruschi, Vravel, Seymour, Harrison. This team never be the same again. After that this team is trying to rebuilb the defense, but until now it isn`t a total success.Yes BB found some Pieces but couldn`t complete the puzzle until now.

In NFL Offense win games( Regular Season, Some Playoffs games) but defense wins Championships.

Patriots success in the regular season after 08 its due to his attack specially his QB. but the lack of wins in the Playoffs and SB wins is  due to his poor defense.You don`t expect your QB to score 30 points every game specially in the playoffs. 

Patriots success its 80% Brady 20% Belichik. 

Belichik its a great coach, but without Brady I don`t think he should have his .726 win pct.

So I agree with you facts are facts, after he was caught no SB wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

This is the year for Mark Sanchez.

Nice Burn!

The question is asked as of today so it is Kapernick. You flush him out of the pocket you get burned, let him sit back in the pocket you get burned and has a talent for the dramatics. No 4th quarter is safe with Kapernick playing.

I feel for Brady he keeps having his targets taken away. I think Tom still has a few more 3,500+ seasons left in him but does he have the weapons.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Tom Brady even though he hasn't played his best recently in the playoffs , I will take him over anybody. When Tom retires that will be it for the pats but they will tell you it's the system. Sure anybody can throw for 35 TDS and 4000 yards.                                                       

Hockey

Football

Baseball

Basketball

love hockey and football like baseball a little NOT like hockey  just check the basketball  scores but I can't get into it. can we get back to hockey talk. Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hockey

Hiking

Good looking women

Good Beer

Football

Excellent Movies

Excellent Music

Baseball

Yard Work/Gardening

Basketball

Don't judge me monkey!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Hockey

Attractive Women

Beer

Less Attractive Women

Eating

Doing Nothing

Football

Baseball

Basketball

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He hasn't....but that doesn't mean he CAN'T.  Fact is he's been to 3 AFC Title Games since the scandal and won 2 of 'em. 

And is it cheating if you're allowed to film just not from the field?  Breaking a rule?  Yes.  Cheating?  No.   The punishment levied on Belichick was due to his arrogance not because of cheating.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to PatsGoinDown2012's comment:

Bottom line is the Patriots cheated to win their 3 Superbowls (filmed the Rams SB practice and many teams during games to discover their signals and use them against them).   Now that they have been caught, Brady will never win again.  It was good that the Patriots lost in 2007 and didn't have the perfect 19-0 season which would have tainted the NFL forever, due to spygate coming out that year.  And it will be good when Brady retires after not winning another Superbowl.  That will prove once and for all that Brady is not a product of the system, he is just a cheater and he can rot in hell.

I'm not justifying what the Pats did, or maybe I am but you don't really know what your talking about. Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher are both on record saying they did it, and they were certain it was common practice throughout the league since many of their assistants became head coaches.

Do you even know why the Jets/Mangini placed a call to the league?

Think about it, get back to me.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Bottom line is the Patriots cheated to win their 3 Superbowls (filmed the Rams SB practice and many teams during games to discover their signals and use them against them).   Now that they have been caught, Brady will never win again.  It was good that the Patriots lost in 2007 and didn't have the perfect 19-0 season which would have tainted the NFL forever, due to spygate coming out that year.  And it will be good when Brady retires after not winning another Superbowl.  That will prove once and for all that Brady is not a product of the system, he is just a cheater and he can rot in hell.

I'm not justifying what the Pats did, or maybe I am but you don't really know what your talking about. Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher are both on record saying they did it, and they were certain it was common practice throughout the league since many of their assistants became head coaches.

Do you even know why the Jets/Mangini placed a call to the league?

Think about it, get back to me.

I know that before the 2007 season started a memo was sent out to EVERY team warning them to not film the other team from their sideline and the arrogant Patritots (like their fans) did it anyway and got caught.  They deserved everything they got, the fines, the loss in the Superbowl, etc. and probably should have gotten more.  What the Patriots did was far worse (they actually cheated) than what the Saints did and their coach was suspended for a year!  The league just didnt have the balls at the time to suspend Bellicheater like they should have. 

You still didnt answer my question. Thats okay, I don't minf filling in the uneducated. In 2006 The Patriots caught the Jets filiming Patriot coaches from a roof top in Gillette. When confronted the Jets personnel becme very confrontational to the point where several police and security officals had to respond. Hoping to avoid such incidents in the future, the league then sent a memo to each team not to do it.

Do you really think the Patriots were the only team that continued to do it? If you do, then your not that bright.

Also, if you think taping assistant coaches and stealing signs, a trade that is used daily in baseball is worse than paying team members to injure opposing teams stars then again, i have to question your intelligence.

It's just the anti Belichick-jealousy that drives this train.

Sections
Shortcuts