Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison

I took a quick look at UFA available for next summer these 2 players will be available. But it is a some thing that GM's of these 2 players will not let slide under there radar.

Prust can fit into a Bruins uniform on the 4th line to take Thornton's place.
    He is tough and can play on the PK.

Garrison another tough UFA to snag but would also be nice to see in a Bruins jersey and can take Corvo spot next season.

The realistic look is these players will be sign by there present team if not PC will need to pursue.

This just water cooler talk but other names of interest:

Travis Moen, Lee Stempniak, Brad Winchester,Jim Slater(Hudler on the third line would be a player to pursue),Tanner Glass, Jordan Tootoo are other pretty decent 3rd and 4th line players for good value.

For d men Bryce Salvador,Mark Eaton, Bryan Allen,Johhny Oduya, Ryan Suter.

But Overall I am very content with the present Bruins and we will be a contender for the stanley cup.

My pick so far for east finals are Bruins and Flyers.
    My pick so far for the west finals are Sharks and Hawks.
    My Cinderella teams are Florida and Coyotes.

I am not a leaf fan but their is still something missing when i watch them play and it is very clear their PK is terrible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=5

$11.4M to sign 8 players so I don't expect Chiarelli to do allot of shopping. Garrison does have a rocket shot but has never gotten more than 18 points in a season and hasn't broken 9 goals yet so I'm not seeing how he replaces Corvo. I also think if PC decides to replace Thornton it will be with McDermind or Camara.

Paille isn't going anywhere in my view I don't see anyone around the league who can replace that 10min TOI at the price he's willing to play for in Boston. Not that I don't like those players listed but I think PC stays in house because of the money issues and an uncertain cap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'd love to see Jordan Tootoo in a Bruins sweater.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison:
    [QUOTE]                 http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=5 $11.4M to sign 8 players so I don't expect Chiarelli to do allot of shopping. Garrison does have a rocket shot but has never gotten more than 18 points in a season and hasn't broken 9 goals yet so I'm not seeing how he replaces Corvo. I also think if PC decides to replace Thornton it will be with McDermind or Camara. Paille isn't going anywhere in my view I don't see anyone around the league who can replace that 10min TOI at the price he's willing to play for in Boston. Not that I don't like those players listed but I think PC stays in house because of the money issues and an uncertain cap.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

The $11.4M has Savard's $ included, so closer to $15.5?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just...no.  The only way I see PC making an offer to any of the guys listed is under Pouliot like conditions - 1 year, short money, veteran depth (other than Suter because this clearly doesn't apply - but if I don't actually write that, someone's bound to say "oh, yeah, you'll get Suter for..., you idiot"). 

Make that two conditions.  If the Bruins lose Boychuk or Corvo, maybe they make a pitch for Oduya.  Eaton doesn't really fit what they do on the back end.  Salvador might come cheap - but for a reason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Prust and Jason Garrison : The $11.4M has Savard's $ included, so closer to $15.5? Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Do you think PC will leave less than $3M in cushion ? Meaning after the mess of the labor agreement the cap could go below the $64.3M CapGeek is predicting...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Just...no.  The only way I see PC making an offer to any of the guys listed is under Pouliot like conditions - 1 year, short money, veteran depth (other than Suter because this clearly doesn't apply - but if I don't actually write that, someone's bound to say "oh, yeah, you'll get Suter for..., you idiot").  Make that two conditions.  If the Bruins lose Boychuk or Corvo, maybe they make a pitch for Oduya.  Eaton doesn't really fit what they do on the back end.  Salvador might come cheap - but for a reason.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Thought the same thing the other day. The guy's strength is his skating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Prust will make more than Pouliot.  There are a lot of teams that want a guy that can drop them and has some offesive skill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

[QUOTE]I'd love to see Jordan Tootoo in a Bruins sweater.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Count me in on that...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

You must be out of your mind.
    Between him and Marchand every ref in the NHL really would hate the Bruins.

[QUOTE]I'd love to see Jordan Tootoo in a Bruins sweater.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts