Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8%

Thanks Garden. Mine are going up $5 per seat. Actually less than I anticipated with Cup win and all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

My front row balcony seats went from $69 each (if you buy the full season) to $75 dollars each.

I'm not psyched about the increase but I understand it. My seats have a box office price of $115 a ticket this season and the seats can't be beat for balcony so not renewing would be crazy, even in this economy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8%:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8% : Yup, 505 ostentatious rings with 300 diamonds in each, sure does add up. So, other then the players and coaches...that makes about 480 rings too many. Although, Colin Campbell’s all star officiating crews and his phony discipline gurus did deserve rings for handing the B’s the Cup...it still looks like over indulgence to the extreme.  Bruins season tickets holders should all get “Sucker” tattooed on their foreheads.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Yup, still talking about Colin Campbell even though he doesnt have the job anymore. All your idiotic posts refer to a guy who doesnt have the job. Are you all there mentally? Do you blame Harry Sinden for trading Kris Versteeg? Did you blame Doug Keans for letting in Derek Roys shootout goal last night? Do you think Robbie Ftorek should have played Krejci at wing the other night? Do you think Pete Carroll should have gone for it on 4th and 2 against indy couple of years ago, or do you blame Stanley Morgan for dropping that ball in the Super Bowl a couple of weeks ago?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8% : Wrong Einstein...your hero Campbell still pulls the strings of (1) Director of Officiating, Terry Gregson, who was the 1994 Rangers Cup MVR (most valuable referee) and (2) the leagues newly created position of VP Supplementary Discipline, Brendan Shanahan. (the scapegoat position created to save Campbells butt and hopefully restore the totally lost integrity of Bettmans phony Hockey league). Your hollow statement that Campbell doesn't have the job is wishful thinking, nothing more.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Genious, you blamed Campbell for Marchand not getting suspended for his hit in Montreal a couple of weeks ago. Why are you so infactuated with him? He's in every one of your sucky posts. Tickets are being raised and you found away to incoorperate Colin Campbell into the discussion. What does he have to do with Bruins raising tickets? Your a troll, you bring nothing to this forum. leave.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanSince80. Show BruinsFanSince80's posts

Mine went up $5 to $45. Going into my 4th season, 5th playoffs. 

What I have a problem with is that 16 potential playoff games cost almost 80% of what 43 pre & regular season games cost. There has to be more equity there. Makes you pray that there is a sweep or two.

Then again, if they don't pull their heads out of their rear ends really soon, I won't have to worry about my $140/seat tickets for the Finals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8% : Genious, you blamed Campbell for Marchand not getting suspended for his hit in Montreal a couple of weeks ago. Why are you so infactuated with him? He's in every one of your sucky posts. Tickets are being raised and you found away to incoorperate Colin Campbell into the discussion. What does he have to do with Bruins raising tickets? Your a troll, you bring nothing to this forum. leave.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Come on Kel. Wake up to the fact that as long as Gregory Campbell is a bruin, boston is almost guarenteed a cup, each year.
    Remember all the cups the panthers' won in the 6 years he was there?
    OK, I just checked, and they actually never even made the playoffs in those 6 years.
    Hmmm, obviously the old man must not have loved his son back then.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Breaking News: My Balcony Tix Raised 42.8% : Good point. Funny how Chippy Campbell went from a minus 39 in Florida, to a plus 17 in Boston. Was it Porky Pigs stellar coaching?... what else could it be? If only Florida knew they could slewfoot, clip, slash, hack, gang swarm and pretty well intentionally maim every other teams with impunity...they too could have won a Tainted Cup. Hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

The Bruins' are a tough team. There is no denying that. Are they getting away with it?
    These are the facts...
    1) 2nd in total penalties
    2) 1st in major penalties
    3) 1st (tie with two other teams) for suspended players (3)
    4) 2nd (tie with two other teams) for players' with fines (2)

What exactly do you think they are getting away with?
       Also, I know it is a radical concept, but it just could be that Boston is a better team that the Panther teams, Campbell played on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Now he says the cup is tainted.

Troll.

Sections
Shortcuts