BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME

This just in from espn.com...

The NHL is reporting at this hour that, in the spirit of truth in advertising, the NHL team formerly known as the Vancouver Canucks has officially changed their team name to the Vancouver Girlybitches. A source close to the team says the Girlybitch players will take to the ice tonight for Game 4 in dresses, high heels and lipstick. It is expected that biting of opposing players and gutless taunting will continue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME

In Response to BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME:
    [QUOTE]This just in from espn.com... The NHL is reporting at this hour that, in the spirit of truth in advertising, the NHL team formerly known as the Vancouver Canucks has officially changed their team name to the Vancouver Girlybitches . A source close to the team says the Girlybitch players will take to the ice tonight for Game 4 in dresses, high heels and lipstick. It is expected that biting of opposing players and gutless taunting will continue.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that make it doubly embarrassing for the Bruins then, to be beaten by a team of lipstick-wearing girlybitches?

Be careful which road you choose to go down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Wouldn't that make it doubly embarrassing for the Bruins then, to be beaten by a team of lipstick-wearing girlybitches? Be careful which road you choose to go down.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Have you ever SEEN the Vancouver girls? Its like a cow tippers dream come true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Wouldn't that make it doubly embarrassing for the Bruins then, to be beaten by a team of lipstick-wearing girlybitches? Be careful which road you choose to go down.
    It seems the mighty Canucks have already chosen what road they want to go down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Are you saying the series is over?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

LOL THIS ONE IS GOOD 49 NORTH ...AND HUBBY IS LAUGHING IN OUR LIVING ROOM...STILL HAVE THAT DUMB STICK IN HIS RECTUM POOR HONEY BUT WHO CARES ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dont even dream about it ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Are you saying the series is over?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Can you read?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Can you read?

Can you dance a cabaret with your fingers tilted out like they just came out of a poopoo? Cause us Montrealers can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

49 south...please tell everyone how proud you are of the canucks. you know, the finger biting(condoned by them), the taunting, the diving, the late hits(condoned by them)....we're all interested to hear your take. be sure to address each issue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canucks2011Champs. Show Canucks2011Champs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Dont even dream about it ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley Cup champions in 2012 and 2013 eh? You are not even close to winning one and yet you think you will 3-peat? The Detroit Red Wings couldn't even 3-peat, they were the last team to Back2Back, and the Red Wings are the gold standard in hockey! I would take the Red Wings upper management on the Canucks anyday! Prepare to be disappointed!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

waiting....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE] they were the last team to Back2Back
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs[/QUOTE]

While I agree with your post, I must correct you. I have it on good authority that the Habs back2backed after practices in the dressing room. I should know, I am their biggest fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]waiting....
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Of course, I'm proud of the Canucks, who came back from two demoralizing losses to play THEIR game,  ignored the biased officiating, and beat the Bruins on home ice AGAIN.  I'm proud of Luongo, who has the fortitude to ignore the droning  media go on and on about giving up 12 goals in two games (but will they now mention that he has given up a total of 2 goals in the 3 Canuck wins?)

How about you?  Are you proud that your Bruins just got beat by a bunch of "girlybitches"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

hubby said good one 49 north

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Waiting...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

It should have been fan appreciation night in Vancouver last night. Picking any warm bodies out of the stands to form a team, & they would have put up more fight than the Canucks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i don't know if they should change names but i think they should strip the "C" from Henrik and give it to Kesler....

i hate the son of a gun but would take him on my team anyday....

the emotion he displayed following the last game speaks volumes....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]i don't know if they should change names but i think they should strip the "C" from Henrik and give it to Kesler.... i hate the son of a gun but would take him on my team anyday.... the emotion he displayed following the last game speaks volumes....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Agreed on Kesler.  The Sedins were waiting all series for the refs to bail them out instead of stepping it up and taking matters into their own hands.  They were invisible for 90% of the series.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

[QUOTE]i don't know if they should change names but i think they should strip the "C" from Henrik and give it to Kesler.... i hate the son of a gun but would take him on my team anyday.... the emotion he displayed following the last game speaks volumes....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

I agree a 100%. Kesler was the heart an soul of the that team and deserves that C long before the pansy twins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]Waiting...

You mean waiting until next year? Waiting until the twins grow some stones? Or maybe you're still waiting to get a call for all those flops.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BREAKING NEWS...CANUCKS CHANGE NAME : Stanley Cup champions in 2012 and 2013 eh? You are not even close to winning one and yet you think you will 3-peat? The Detroit Red Wings couldn't even 3-peat, they were the last team to Back2Back, and the Red Wings are the gold standard in hockey! I would take the Red Wings upper management on the Canucks anyday! Prepare to be disappointed!
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs[/QUOTE]

Go burn with the rest of your city, Bruins won, deal with it!!!