Brent Burns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Brent Burns

Who is Brent Burns? Im out of the loop on this one. IMO, since I havent heard much talk about this person, cant be anything worth a darn....I know everyone....Just kidding, but seriously, who is he?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=71733

He is a defenceman that plays for Minnesota.

He big, fast and can contribute offensively. What I suggested may be an overpayment to aquire him.I was Just was throwing it out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Burns is certainly an up and comer....doubt if he will be pried out of Minnesota any time soon!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

Would love to see him here but it would definitely be costly.  Starts with Wheeler and a good pick, you're right.  Would have to be a sweet heart deal for Minny to let him go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

When I was just looking up Brent Burns' contract status, the first line of one of the latest articles on him was ...history of concussions....

I stopped there...no thanks. We don't need another.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm ot sure that Chiarelli will fo much of anything. On all the other hockey sites the Bruins are not even mentioned in possible trades. When you can sit a solid defenseman like McQuaid, you are not in the market, and with a tight cap Chia may well sit back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We have too many D's and you want to give one of the top Power forward in the NHL ! ! ! !  ??????  DUH ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (with Big Wheel)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

With Bratkowski and Kampfer already here(and I believe within a year or two of being very good defensemen in the this league)i would not pay the price for Burns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

In Response to Re: Brent Burns:
    [QUOTE]We have too many D's and you want to give one of the top Power forward in the NHL ! ! ! !  ??????  DUH ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (with Big Wheel)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Currently trolling the 4th line. Jackwagon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Brent Burns is going nowhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

why do we need help?  we are first in our division, and second in the conference.  that's not too bad.  Considering not everyone is playing up to there potential right now.

Sections
Shortcuts