Brett Clark

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Brett Clark

Tampa has picked up a couple of young d already. I'm really hoping they move Brett Clark to the Bruins.  I think they will get him, or someone from the Jets maybe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: Brett Clark

Haggerty was on the Sports Hub and thinks they are trying to swing a deal for Oduya.

Brett Clark would be a decent pick-up.

Both are UFAs after the season. Clark is cheaper and would be easier to keep if they were so inclined. Oduya makes $3.5m now and would presumably get a bump from free agency. Not sure I want him at say $4m for 2 or more years but as a rental, no problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Brett Clark:
    [QUOTE]Haggerty was on the Sports Hub and thinks they are trying to swing a deal for Oduya. Brett Clark would be a decent pick-up. Both are UFAs after the season. Clark is cheaper and would be easier to keep if they were so inclined. Oduya makes $3.5m now and would presumably get a bump from free agency. Not sure I want him at say $4m for 2 or more years but as a rental, no problem.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    Oduya just got traded to the Blackhawks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Like I said, Brett Clark would be awesome! lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Haggerty knows about as much as my mother when it comes to trades

What was the return for Oduya?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said, Brett Clark would be awesome! lol
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't mind him provided that the package to get him is reasonable. i was listening to TSN 1050 Toronto earlier and they had Brian Burke on, he said he was baffled by the inflationary demands for even just average players (Guastad for a 1st, etc.).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brett Clark : I wouldn't mind him provided that the package to get him is reasonable. i was listening to TSN 1050 Toronto earlier and they had Brian Burke on, he said he was baffled by the inflationary demands for even just average players (Guastad for a 1st, etc.).
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]

That's the nature of a mid-season deal but it does sound like the asking prices are even higher this year than normal. I think it's because nearly every team is within spitting distance of a playoff spot. I think there are only 5 teams under .500. So there are fewer pure sellers and a bunch of teams who will sell if they get a real good return.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Clark would be a decent addition, and probably costs less than Oduya (2nd and 3rd).  I think a 3rd would get Clark.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Brett Clark:
    [QUOTE]Tampa has picked up a couple of young d already. I'm really hoping they move Brett Clark to the Bruins.  I think they will get him, or someone from the Jets maybe.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me ???? 
    the guy is 35 ....62gp2g 10a

and he is -27

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

bet on the Czech with a double chin from Carolina....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nope, not kidding. Last year he played with Brewer to form the Lightning's top pair in their playoff run.  They took Boston to 7 games and were near air-tight defensively. He would be excellent as a third string/7th D

[QUOTE]In Response to Brett Clark : Are you kidding me ????  the guy is 35 ....62gp 2g 10a and he is -27   Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012 if no trade)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]