Brian Burke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Brian Burke

Let's just hope he's not trying to swindle Chiarelli and last minute say " I thought it was for the 1st round pick and Hamill ".

Here something funny from DGB - LOL

Down Goes Brown
    I'm starting to get the sense that asking Brian Burke to stay silent on a trade is like asking a boulder to stay airborne.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Brian Burke

In Response to Re: Brian Burke:
    [QUOTE]burke was just on nhl network and denied all rumors that he is in talks with boston, and that it is untrue that kaberle gave him permission to talk trade with the Bs
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Just a good lawyer being lawyerly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Burke's been known to "speak in tongues." Nothing new here. There will likely be a news conference tomorrow morning announcing the trade...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Burke:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brian Burke : Just a good lawyer being lawyerly. Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Yep for legal reasons he can't say "yes were close to a deal with the Bruins" and if it falls through at the last second, it's happened before, Brian has to keep his options open just in case. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Exactly.  Total smoke screen.  And where there's smoke there's Tomas Kaberle!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

And I would add Zach Hamill if Burke through in an autographed life size cutout of Mike Palmateer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All due respect but Brian Burke is a DIK !

I can't believe he's doing this again , delaying and trying to get other offers.
    Kaberle wants to be a Bruin and that's it ! 
    If he tries to trade Kaberle anywhere else he will refuse to waive his NTC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Brian Burke:
    [QUOTE]All due respect but Brian Burke is a DIK ! I can't believe he's doing this again , delaying and trying to get other offers. Kaberle wants to be a Bruin and that's it !  If he tries to trade Kaberle anywhere else he will refuse to waive his NTC.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

This is what he does in a lame attempt to create competition to inflate the price....and this is also why I have no sympathy for him when PC fleeces him...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's doing what I thought he would do and I am not enamored with the idea that he knows Chia has a hard on for Kaberle, either.

Plus, it appears he may have been fleeced on the Kessel deal.

Then you add in the idea they are inter-division teams and it just seems like a bad trading partner.

Hemsky looked great last night against Montreal.   Just be aggressive and secure him and one of the many puck moving D Men who are cheaper than the trendy Kaberle.

Wheeler and a 2nd rd pick for Hemsky.

Stuart and a conditional to Carolina for Pitkanen. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Burkee is very calculating.

While the Leafs were in Boston, he "let it slip" about Kaberle to screw up the Bruin players psychologically. It worked. The Bruins slept throughout the game.

Chiarelli should tell Burkee to calculate this:  Hamill for Kaberle. Take it or leave it.

I would take a flyer on Kaberle for Hamill; otherwise, you are overpaying for a player past his prime.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

No thanks to Kaberle...id rather have Liles

Sections
Shortcuts