Bring back the goal judge. This is ridiculous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bring back the goal judge. This is ridiculous

I've played a lot of hockey and watched even more. 

And now I've seen play continue twice after a goal has been scored, if it happened before I don't remember.

It stinks for the fans, sooo anticlimatic to sit around and wait for the goal to be counted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Bring back the goal judge. This is ridiculous

Krejci looked pretty sure he had scored!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Yeah agreed. didn't take too long to figure this one out though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Honestly, it's not a big deal. It was a wicked hard shot. I can see where he could have thought it hit the crossbar from his angle. First chance they had, they reviewed it and all was good.

Much ado about nothing. And honestly, I thought the game was officiated very good overall. That's huge for the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

there was and IS a goal judge. He made an error. happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Indicative of the refs in the last series onto this series TERRIBLE! The ref is standing right there behind the net NO EXCUSES!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Bring back the goal judge. This is ridiculous:
    I've played a lot of hockey and watched even more.  And now I've seen play continue twice after a goal has been scored, if it happened before I don't remember. It stinks for the fans, sooo anticlimatic to sit around and wait for the goal to be counted.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Remember Kane's goal last year in Game 6 of the Finals .. He was the only one that knew it was in..sort of killed it for me tonite.. It was like " ok , they won " I think.. even the players lost out on the celebration..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The Flyers run over people and no call, yet Chara gets called with 2 minutes left, and the ref can't tell a goal to save his life. These league officials are idiots. Now next game they'll miss every slash by Pronger and headhunt by Rat Richards. But if the B's keep winning I'll be ok with it

Sections
Shortcuts