Bring in Caron...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Bring in Caron...

That team needs a sparkle

Sit any of those:  Marchand, Seguin, Bergeron, Lucic

Pouliot (without killing himself) is one of the best player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Bring in Caron...

In Response to Bring in Caron...:
    [QUOTE]That team needs a sparkle Sit any of those:  Marchand, Seguin, Bergeron, Lucic Pouliot (without killing himself) is one of the best player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]
    IF he will get in front of net do it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I would have to say sit Lucic, not skating, tons of giveaways no effort!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Agree, sit thornton, he adds absolutely 0

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

It's a fact that it's not a rude serie (to say the least).
    So, yeah, why not ? Bring Caron and sit Thornton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]That team needs a sparkle Sit any of those:  Marchand, Seguin, Bergeron, Lucic Pouliot (without killing himself) is one of the best player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, they should sit bergeron.  count to 10 and take a deep breath before you post perhaps.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thorton is useless in this series so far....We need Caron in .....we need goals and we need the crowd behind our players ...Wash's crowd has been wild compare to the Garden's crowd...wake up people before its too late........ Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This is not the Tampa series from last year and Caron is not Seguin... what do you think this kid will bring? Our 4th line controlled the puck pretty well when they got it deep. We are missing 4 of our top 6. Kiss this series goodbye if at least one of them doesn't show.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Bring in Caron...:
    [QUOTE]This is not the Tampa series from last year and Caron is not Seguin... what do you think this kid will bring? Our 4th line controlled the puck pretty well when they got it deep. We are missing 4 of our top 6. Kiss this series goodbye if at least one of them doesn't show.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Forget Caron, this is what is needed.I think they all know that, but they better get going.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If you think Lucic is the problem, you're not watching the same games.  More legit chances than Krejci, Seguin, Marchand, Bergeron - pretty much everyone but Peverley.  The rest are just chuckers right now - shooting without thought or purpose.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yeah. Lets sit one of our top six forwards in a must win game when the whole team is struggling to score. Makes complete sense (sarcasm).

This is not the time or place to send a message by sitting a top forward on an offensively anemic team. Gotta go with what the Bruins have, Seguin and Lucic looked better tonight. Krejci and Marchand.... brutal. However they've proven they can get it done, and better produce Saturday.

I am not against Caron playing though, put him on the fourth line in Thornton's slot. The fourth line always looks good because they sustain pressure but never have any serious scoring threats. Thornton is pretty much pointless at this point in the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

The first 2 lines have done almost nothing. Why do people think that adding Caron for a 4th line player would have any impact? The fourth line is not the problem with this team, in fact the 3rd and 4th lines are carrying what little offense they have.

The reason this series is tied is that the top 2 lines are not scoring!  I'd like to see the following:

Lucic-Krejci-Seguin
    Marchand-Bergeron-Caron
    Pouilot-Kelly-Peverley
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

It's not just one player. It's not just Lucic. It's not just Seguin, or Marchand or whom ever. They are playing without any emotions. Looks like they are thinking the other guy will score.

I would shake the lines up first. Move Thorton to the first line for a shift or two in the begining. Have him go banging. Put him on the same line as Lucic and go bounce around for half a period.

Only if we lose the next game should we insert other forwards.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins09. Show bruins09's posts

A sparkle?  Yea, that's how they are playing, like fairy's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

What did Caron do during the regular season to make people believe he is going to be a difference maker? There is a reason he's not playing.

If he was as valuable as everyone thinks he is, Rolston would be scratched not Caron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

For someone who's been a Bruins fan forever, you have an awfully short memory.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Problem is that Caron would only get 4th line minutes anyways so I don't see where he would be able to spark the Bruins. Now if Julien put Whitfield in the Bs would be in business lol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Caron will go to the net, he has shown he can score. Sit Thorton that will motivate him for any second or thrid round when we need him to be tough (as he did last year when he was put in in game 3 of final).

Go B's

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

One of the reasons why I had started a thread " Time for Caron" last week is I find the Bruins are missing size, strength going to the net, net presence and some of you want to sit Lucic ? 
    Lucic is the only one that can do this right now and if you add another big body like Caron it'll also help Lucic. 
    I stll don't think Julien will bring in Caron, at least from what I've seen in the past with Claude. He'll try to win tomorrow without him.

If he does bring him early it could look a panic move , especially if it doesn't bring fruit.

I would like to see.
    Krejci-Lucic-Caron
    Bergeron-Marchand-Segui
    Kelly-Peverley-Poiliot
    Campbell-Rolston-Paille

Sorry the Caps will not fight .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]What did Caron do during the regular season to make people believe he is going to be a difference maker? There is a reason he's not playing. If he was as valuable as everyone thinks he is, Rolston would be scratched not Caron.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

He would create space and bring in some energy.
    Caron has been on a starting block since the playoffs begun. He's been ready for the sprint and till now he's jumped the blocks and had had 4 false starts.  Back to block Caron till.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Sure I would the B's need offence!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

You do one of two things if you bring in Caron, and it is not for any spark from Caron, but to send a message to the players not performing.
    1).  Sit Marchand or Seguin.  Tough to do in game 5 of a 2-2 series playing at home, but hoping they'll just snap out of it is unrealistic.

2). Sit Thornton.  I like the 4th line chemistry but the B's have plenty of toughness elsewhere for this series.  You dress Caron in that spot not to skate with the 4th line per se, but so you can switch him in here and there on the top 2 lines and see how that goes. It will also serve to hopefully motivate Marchand and Seguin to compete a little more.  In fact, all three of them will be competing.   I prefer this option and in a 2-2 series, that's no big deal. You want the three of them competing for ice time, and one or two of them will get the message.  Julian HAS to do something.  Switching Bergeron and Krejci is POINTLESS.

On a side note, I noticed at the end of warmups last night, Marchand and Seguin were the last off the ice.  Is that always the case?  Not that they were working on their focus, they were just diddling around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see. Krejci-Lucic-Caron Bergeron-Marchand-Segui Kelly-Peverley-Poiliot Campbell-Rolston-Paille Sorry the Caps will not fight .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Steroids or no, I don't know that David Segui is the answer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe Caron can bounce up and down on the bench, skate all over the ice out of position with the puck, and yell at the other team a lot.

Someone doing that is a major reason the B's won the Cup, you know.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring in Caron... : Steroids or no, I don't know that David Segui is the answer.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

I laughed out loud at that one.

Sections
Shortcuts