Bring in Caron...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bring in Caron...

In Response to Re: Bring in Caron...:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Caron can bounce up and down on the bench, skate all over the ice out of position with the puck, and yell at the other team a lot. Someone doing that is a major reason the B's won the Cup, you know.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Funny, everyone knows your stance on this, I've stated all along he doesnt belong on the playoff roster, now people want to put Caron in but at the expense of Marchand or Seguin. How does he still get a free pass?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring in Caron... : Funny, everyone knows your stance on this, I've stated all along he doesnt belong on the playoff roster, now people want to put Caron in but at the expense of Marchand or Seguin. How does he still get a free pass?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bench Seguin but keep Thornton in.  Bench the guy most likely to score and play the guy least likely to score.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring in Caron... : Yeah, bench Seguin but keep Thornton in.  Bench the guy most likely to score and play the guy least likely to score.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

If you sit Thornton, you might have Tim Brent types running around taking liberties...

No seriously, they should sit Thornton.  It might be different if the Caps had a guy to fight that was being left up to Chara or Lucic, but that isn't happening.  As much as I hate to beat the dead horse here...sit Thornton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring in Caron... : If you sit Thornton, you might have Tim Brent types running around taking liberties... No seriously, they should sit Thornton.  It might be different if the Caps had a guy to fight that was being left up to Chara or Lucic, but that isn't happening.  As much as I hate to beat the dead horse here...sit Thornton.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

And not that he's the problem, he's playing bad, thats not the case here. To me it's just a series where all 4 games have been decided by 1 goal and for the chences of Caron netting a goal are much higher than Thornton

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It seems logical, but here we go again with line combos in practice that have Rolston/Caron playing the same wing. Lord knows CJ won't play Caron instead of Rolston. Nor should he.

Clearly he doesn't see Caron as someone who should be a 4th line winger, but Thornton is. So Thornton plays. Makes no sense to me. It can't be "this spot or bust" with Caron.

These new lines make absolutely no sense to me. If he wanted to mix it up, I would much prefer to see something along the lines of:

Lucic-Bergeron-Peverly
    Marchand-Krejci-Pouliot
    Caron-Kelly-Seguin
    Paille-Campbell-Rolston

But what do I know?

At least he's not rolling the same lines and expecting different results.