Bring on the Flyers.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bring on the Flyers.

I don't know what is going on with Krejci and Lucic but if they don't show up for round 2 the Bruins are going to get crushed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

This series should be great. Time for the Bruins to get some revenge for last year. Go B's!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Bring on the Flyers.:
    [QUOTE]I don't know what is going on with Krejci and Lucic but if they don't show up for round 2 the Bruins are going to get crushed!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I don't think Kreji been that bad ,but Lucic,i don"t no whats up with him,but he did set up Horton,i think it will come for him next round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Could be the war of wars.  Revenge?  I don't wanna play them.  I was hoping they would secretly lose even though I admire many of their players. 
    Cant wait...should be fun. 
    I said before I didnt think Lucic was hurt.  I change my tune.  He has to be ailing.  He was invisible

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't fear their goalies at all but they have layers of scoring they are going to need puck possession. Bruins Defenders must put lots of shots on that black hole of a goaltending conundrum in Philly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

the Bs match up better against the Flyers than the Habs (especially without Pronger).  It should be a good series as long as teh Bs aren't satisied with just beating the Habs.

Sections
Shortcuts