Bringing back Satan a possibility?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Bringing back Satan a possibility?

I would be all in to bring this guy back. He knows how to score. Unlike michael ryder who wants to top shelf everything, Satan out waits and outsmarts his opponents to score goals. High iq player 

Should be in decent shape still and hasn't announced retirement nor is he known to be playing professionally anywhere.

If Recchi goes down due to injuries or Michael Ryder can be traded for a bag of peanuts , i can't see why we cannot bring Satan for another run. Put him on with Savard 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bringing back Satan a possibility?

Sure did work out well last year.

Or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Better than Ryder. 

Still can't get the fact that PC gave him 4 million a year contract. He was waived by Montreal the season before and could of signed for nearly nothing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Id put satan in over recchi and ryder

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Fits perfectly with high skill european type players like Krech.  Which is why they were so dominant down low and around the net last year.  I'm all for it.  Best hands I've seen since Krejci.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Has great hands no doubt. Guys like him are near extinct in current league who skate fast and like to blast everything at the net. 

He never panics when alone with the goalie and waits for them to make the first mistake. Finds holes to score instead of blindly trying to top shelf everything

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He is 900 years old.  If the other 29 teams in the NHL don't want him but he'd be a big benefit to the Bruins, what does that say about the hometown team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'd bet $ he get's picked up, again, after Christmas.  L.A?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

If Satan is 900 years old, does that mean Recchi is 1400 years old?

Sections
Shortcuts