Bruin 7th Player Award so far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Bruin 7th Player Award so far

It's not as clear as last years winner, who do you all think it will be based on performances this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bruin 7th Player Award so far

It's a weird one this year because in a certain sense, no one has over achieved.  I placed my vote with Tyler as the one who's performed above and beyond.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Patrice Bergeron for me... He 's been the glue that has held this team together .. If he doesn't win the Selke award this year, there should be an investigation...night in an night out performance level never drops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

None. Everyone has performed pretty much as expected (and, in some cases, below expectation.) That is the problem. We don't have a breakout player on our roster that elevates this team like Marchand last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruin 7th Player Award so far:
    [QUOTE]None. Everyone has performed pretty much as expected (and, in some cases, below expectation.) That is the problem. We don't have a breakout player on our roster that elevates this team like Marchand last year.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Marchand could win again if he finishes with 30 goals and 60+ points. I expected it but felt like I was in the minority on that one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruin 7th Player Award so far:[QUOTE]Patrice Bergeron for me... He 's been the glue that has held this team together .. If he doesn't win the Selke award this year, there should be an investigation...night in an night out performance level never drops. Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Yah I'm with you Cowboys, Patrice has been so consistent this season can't imagine if he were out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I went with Seguin. 

20 goals, second on the team in points and team/league leader in +/-.  He would have been a slam dunk of not for his recent swoon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Bergeron for sure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd go with Pevs. Hurt now, but when healthy I'd say he exceeded expectations. 2nd in the team in assists with only 49 games. Better than I thought he'd do. (and I can't vote - the Globe's polls don't work on my computer for some reason. I can't even see the options)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Joe Corvo ... for the 21st Player.