Bruin All-Star fill ins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bruin All-Star fill ins

In Response to Bruin All-Star fill ins:
    [QUOTE]   With all the recent All-Star drop outs over this week what are the chances that we get another Bruin heading down and who? I'd say Bergeron or Lucic have the best shot. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=550552    We have four new open slots. Malkin, Crosby, Enstrom, and Hemsky have backed out due to injury. Iginla has also backed out, but I believe Briere has already been picked to fill his spot. I'd like to see Bergeron make his first All-Star appearance after his comeback from a potentially career ending injury. No surprise I guess given my screen name.
    Posted by captainbergeron[/QUOTE]
    Your screen name doesn't change the fact that you're 100% right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Sooner he get the rest, oh yeah he doesn't need it, Cj rolls 4, so 4th line can pick up his slack.

Berg go and have a few pops with the boys, you def deserve it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

My vote would be Bergeron as the rest of you.  Kid is the only one who comes to play every night and plays 2 way hockey. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I read somewhere that they are not going to replace injured players this year, they are going to use the rookies that are already there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

No, they are being replaced. 

Bergeron will probably not make the team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Yandle and Havlat were recently named as replacements but I believe there are still 2 spots open

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Im betting bergeron gets in

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruin All-Star fill ins:
    [QUOTE]No, they are being replaced.  Bergeron will probably not make the team. 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    Well thanks for that opinion.........should they take Spooner instead?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Skinner was just added.

What, not Seguin?? </sarcasm />

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Bergeron deserves to go. Chara on the team would have been take it or leave it. I don't think he played an all-star first half, but Bergeron was the team's best player other than Thomas....He should be there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

With the addition of Martin Havlat, Keith Yandle, and the transfer of Jeff Skinner to the NHL game there is still one open forward spot. Looking over potential replacements I still think Bergeron has a chance.

Personally I don't like Skinner making the team. If you were going to pick a rookie I would have taken Logan Couture from San Jose. It seems disrespectful to pick a rookie who really hasn't proven much over countless NHL veterans. For example Bergeron has one less point and contributes more to his team via PP, PK, and on top of that he's an assistant captain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

After all that I notice now that Paul Stastny as been named the final replacement.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bruin All-Star fill ins:
    [QUOTE]   With the addition of Martin Havlat, Keith Yandle, and the transfer of Jeff Skinner to the NHL game there is still one open forward spot. Looking over potential replacements I still think Bergeron has a chance.    Personally I don't like Skinner making the team. If you were going to pick a rookie I would have taken Logan Couture from San Jose. It seems disrespectful to pick a rookie who really hasn't proven much over countless NHL veterans. For example Bergeron has one less point and contributes more to his team via PP, PK, and on top of that he's an assistant captain.
    Posted by captainbergeron[/QUOTE]
    Couture should go ahead of Skinner for sure.