BRUIN FAN ASHAMED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

BRUIN FAN ASHAMED

I had some very good expectations of this Bruin team when they were doing well at the being of the season, scoring and pp was not good but they were winning and all was well. The injuries hit and we started to see we needed help. Bergie , March, Looch and others went down and I expected the Bruins to push on. No team can lose their best players and expect to keep on winning, but I did.

When they continued to lose I kept the faith but they are not the team I thought they should be because it was impossible due to injury. The last 2 games we lost is due to injury and come playoff time the Bruins will be heathly and play the way they can. I am ashamed I put a short handed Bruins team down, DO IT BRUINS>

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Re: BRUIN FAN ASHAMED

In response to brunod's comment:

I had some very good expectations of this Bruin team when they were doing well at the being of the season, scoring and pp was not good but they were winning and all was well. The injuries hit and we started to see we needed help. Bergie , March, Looch and others went down and I expected the Bruins to push on. No team can lose their best players and expect to keep on winning, but I did.

When they continued to lose I kept the faith but they are not the team I thought they should be because it was impossible due to injury. The last 2 games we lost is due to injury and come playoff time the Bruins will be heathly and play the way they can. I am ashamed I put a short handed Bruins team down, DO IT BRUINS>

Well it seems that Pittsburgh and Ottawa and Montreal (early in the season) were able to overcome injuries to finish where they did.

If you are trying to explain their deficiencies by claiming its because Horton is out, or Jagr has the flu, or McQuaid missed a few games or Marchand missed a couple...I don't see that as a valid excuse for blowing 3rd period leads and just not playing that well over the last few weeks.

The only guy that I feel had a significant impact on the B's performance capabilities was losing Bergeron with another concussion. Actually they should feel fortunate they even got him back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: BRUIN FAN ASHAMED

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

In response to brunod's comment:

Well it seems that Pittsburgh and Ottawa and Montreal (early in the season) were able to overcome injuries to finish where they did.

If you are trying to explain their deficiencies by claiming its because Horton is out, or Jagr has the flu, or McQuaid missed a few games or Marchand missed a couple...I don't see that as a valid excuse for blowing 3rd period leads and just not playing that well over the last few weeks.

The only guy that I feel had a significant impact on the B's performance capabilities was losing Bergeron with another concussion. Actually they should feel fortunate they even got him back.

If they've had third period leads to blow, that implies that this team is capable of outplaying other teams (if you have a third period lead, generally that means you outplayed the opponent in the first two periods).

And if we can outplay an opponent for two periods, we can do it for three.

The talent is there.  A long run is possible.  Thats really all that matters right now.  How they played during the regular season is irrelevant.  This team has the talent, and if they get hot, they can make a run.

Go Bruins!  A new season starts tomorrow!

Sections
Shortcuts