Bruin Hatred from the north

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: Bruin Hatred from the north

TSN is garbage and so are its crew. No nothing ingrates. This is coming from a Canadian.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Tought to call guys like Bob McKenzie and Kerry Fraser no-nothings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Leaf and Habs fans on there,so don't take it with a grain of salt,lots of Bruins fans up here,Leaf fans hate the Bruins because they took there cup away from them,don't think they realized it was only the first round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

TSN -  The Network that attracts TOTALLY STUPID NITWITS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

those are the same a*holes who were happy when savard, bergy, horton and company got concussions. pathetic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to rubberduck's comment:
    [QUOTE]

those are the same a*holes who were happy when savard, bergy, horton and company got concussions. pathetic

[/QUOTE]

I agree pathetic human beings. Wish they would just stop watching hockey.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I beg to differ, theres more north of the border bruins fans then there are any other team fans.

You guys just love to make us canadians look bad.

[/QUOTE]

There's no way B's fans outnumber Leafs fans in Canada.  That doesn't even make sense.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sure don't know how too spend their money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one outnumbers leaf fans thats why Toronto richest hockey team. 

[/QUOTE]

Imagine the revenues if they made the playoffs more than once in the past 9 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one outnumbers leaf fans thats why Toronto richest hockey team. 

[/QUOTE]

And Leaf fans buy anything with a blue or white maple leaf logo. Why, I'm positive if Tim Lieweke took stool and slapped a leaf logo on it, the team would have another cash cow.

He could call them "original pucks". The first pucks in hockey history were supposedly frozen cow dung.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And Leaf fans buy anything with a blue or white maple leaf logo. Why, I'm positive if Tim Lieweke took stool and slapped a leaf logo on it, the team would have another cash cow.

He could call them "original pucks". The first pucks in hockey history were supposedly frozen cow dung.

[/QUOTE]

What if Doug Lleweyln did it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know most dont live near Nova Scotia.  But Maritimers have a strong cult following for Boston based teams.   the leafs and habs battle it out for top spot but the bruins are definitely in the mix along with the pens bc of hometown boy Sid.  

And habs n leafs fans hate each other more then they hate the bruins.  So when we were thumping the habs...leafs fans loved it.  When we thumped the leafs...well it was a double edged sword for habs fans.   

[/QUOTE]

NS and particularly Halifax have always had a bond with Boston, especially after the Halifax explosion in 1917. Boston and her citizens came to he aid of Halifax and it's still remembered today. The reminder every year is the giant Christmas tree you all send to Boston in recogniton of 1917. If such things existed at the time both Bostonians and Halifaxians (is that a word?) would have been wearing Halifax Strong t-shirts and bracelets.

Re the OP....you have to remember that there is a huge number of people out there that are just dumber than a bag of hammers and they get even dumber after their team loses to he Bruins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wapner would find for the plaintiff?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hatred from the north from morons.  Only proving no culture has cornered the market on "stupid". My recollection is a bit impaired but one BDC thread post on the Stamkos injury best described the incident as a hockey play.  In particular, Stamkos' skate hit the bottom of the post where the pin is the strongest resulting in injury.  If Stamkos' skate hit higher up on the post, the net would have swung off the pin giving way to Stamkos, he would be playing hockey.  

It is a shame it happened, the Olympics are important to some countries.  I know it is in Sweden.  Personally I could care less, I think Bettman has the right idea of giving more emphasis on a World Cup rather the Olympics.  Cheers!

Sections
Shortcuts